15.

Blake eventually was able to make her way to the hospital after finding a ride. Once she got there she was greeted by Jack.

"Where the hell did you go?" He asked her mad

"Sorting some business"

"Yeah well Mac needed you and you just ran"

"Mac didn't need me ok He is smart he figured it out himself didn't he? What use would I be?" She told him

"I don't know what's going on with you but you better snap out of it. Now he's been asking about you so go!" Jack ordered making her huff as she made her way to his hospital bed.

Once she got there she saw that he was talking to Cage about something. She waited until she left before she walked towards him.

"Hey" she spoke awkwardly

"Hey"

"Just checking you're ok?" She asked him.

"I'll survive"

"Good" she turned to walk away.

"That's it?" He stopped her

"What do you want me to say Mac? I can't be angry with you in a hospital bed so what do I say?" She shrugs

"What do you wanna say?"

"I want to say that your stupid for doing that and I hate how you care about Cage so much. But that makes me sound like a bitch" she sat down on the chair

"You want to know what I wanna say?" She nodded

"I wanna say that when you left me I thought it was going to be the last time I saw you and you just left. I wanted to kiss you and hug you and you to tell me it's ok" 

"Maybe we shouldn't do this anymore? Maybe it's too much" she said quietly

"You're gonna do this?" He shook his head.

"This has happened before I like someone and there is always someone better and prettier and smarter. I'm the person who has to leave every couple of months, this is all I can do I didn't go to college and study. You deserve someone so much better than me" she sits back down.

"Not for me, you are the one who throws s big party every year and donates everything to the children's cancer hospital. You're the one that saved my life on many occasions, who's laugh is contagious and a smile that makes everything better. I am the one who isn't worthy of you" she closed her eyes she couldn't hold it in any longer she stood up and kissed him pulling him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry! I don't want to lose you" she told him as she buried her head in his neck.