15

Taylor's Tuesday schedules for the entire month were reserved for club shoots as well as organization and sports shoots. The photography team were only composed of six people including Taylor herself so juggling the various clubs was truly difficult for the bunch. Keeping them in one place was even much more of a disaster.

The brunette groaned internally as a football player played with the equipment. Accessories for this shoot were expensive. Anything that comes with photography itself is expensive in general and she didn't want this random jock to mess with them. "Hey, stop playing with the softbox."

"The soft what?" He asks dumbly and throws his football in the air. It comes crashing straight back down to where the stand was positioned, missing an inch of the box itself. Still it was enough to piss Taylor off but she decided against saying anything at all.

There were many things the brunette has learned over the year. And if that wasn't obvious, confrontation was absolutely not one of them.

Taylor has gone over her schedule for today and thankfully she wasn't in-charge of the cheer team. She's been avoiding Romee since that afternoon in the parking lot. She wasn't angry or anything, the way they left things were just awkward and like she said, she didn't like confrontation.

On the other hand, the blonde was very well aware of Taylor steering clear of her. She hasn't been going to lunch with the group, hasn't been accepting invites to hangouts as well. Romee wasn't sure what to make of it really and she didn't know if she should be amused or frustrated. But she decided not to bother Taylor with whatever it was she wished to accomplish with her absence.

The shoot for the football team finished in half an hour and decided they would have to postpone creative shots to a later date as the sky was getting dark. Taylor hauled the equipment back inside the campus alone and she took her sweet time doing so. She wasn't scared, she's done this almost her entire high school life. She's used to going solo and often times being the last student to exit the premises of building. Except maybe for staff and employees.

Taylor shuts the door to their designated club close and ensures it is locked before she begins to walk towards the main entry and exit. She eyes an opened door and hears loud sneezing as she comes closer. She realizes it was the cheer team's changing rooms. She sighs and rotates her body slightly as she leans towards the door wanting to poke her head in and check on whoever it was. But she feels her head hit something hard and warm, Taylor stumbles back a few steps and holds the right side of her forehead in pain. She feels for a bump, fortunately there wasn't one.

The brunette looks up to see Romee staring at her confusedly. Her hair was damp, making her blonde locks appear darker than they usually were. Taylor also notices a box of kleenex on her hand. And Taylor also realizes how much she has missed her.

Taylor sucks up what little pride she has left and breaks the silence first. "It's ten to eight, what are you still doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." Romee replies lightly, her voice sounding hoarse.

"I was late to the shoot, so they had me do my creatives first," She states and moves forward, arm pulling the door behind her shut. "I'm feeling a little bit under the weather if you can't tell."

"A little bit?" Taylor smirks and laughs when the blonde rolls her eyes. "Romee you look like a disaster."

A beautiful one though, Taylor says in her head.