Christmas special! (Yes ik its not christmas lol)

Requested by @spice2004

It's been almost a year since you've known the crew. It's Christmas your favorite part of the year. Delicious food and of course presents!

"Hey did we buy these cookies?" Asked Tao
You responded "Yep although they may taste a bit bland they're kinda old now haha"

You mentally cursed at yourself for not baking cookies earlier I mean those cookies have been there since LAST YEAR. Tao shrugged taking a bite out of one anyway "Hey not ba-". He gagged running to the trash and spitting it out.

"PPFTT! My god Tao!" You said covering your mouth and giggling.

Let's do a time skip to the presents y'all I'm tired it's 5:20 AM and I'm dying I also wanna play overwatch for a bit lol

"And this is for all of you..I know we haven't know each other for long but honestly..I feel closer to you all then to some people that I've known for years! Anyway I hope that we continue eating ramen and playing games together until death do us apart.." You sniffled giving everyone a chimmy (Shown below), a huge hug and a picture of you all together.

"Uh wait not to kill the mood or anything but we aren't getting married-" said regis before he was cut off by Seira, who quietly said, "Your killing the mood."

Everyone laughed giving each other presents and lots of love! Without them you'd feel lost and your life would be pretty boring. With that Christmas ended with of course...

Our beloved Rai staring out the window as gracious as ever...

This is a chimmy lol