Chapter 5: Say Action Pt.2

I was walking towards the ballroom doors. I stood in front of them. I saw an old friend of my fathers walking towards the room. He saw me.

"Oh no. Your up to no good. Are you?" He asked. I shook my head. I opened my mouth. "Revenge. It's time. My mother and father deserve to rest in peace knowing this bitch is hurting you all." I said. My Britain accent thick like my parents. They use to live in London. Then moved here and started this pack.

He smiled. "So you aren't mute. But, your still the meanest and coldest person like your dad." He said smiling. I managed a small smile. "I'd go ahead in though. I'm about to... raise hell." I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead in a fatherly manner. He walked in and I stood there for a moment.

Then I pushed open the doors with more force then needed causing a bang to go throughout the room. I smelled a lot of Royal wolves. They looked at me like my pack did.

My pack held fear for me because of Kyle. Everyone moved out of the way. Kyle saw me and growled. "Of course. The mute mutt found a way to ruin it." Kyle growled walking towards me.

"Just like you ruined this pack." I said. There was gasps and he stopped. "Eh, so the mutt does speak." He said. "Yeah I do. Today, I'm the last thing your ever going to see before you pay." I growled.

"And she has a wolf. Please. Keep surprising me." He said. I ignored him. "You killed my mother. My father. You took there spot being the psycho you are. You took my family away. The spot that rightfully belongs to me as I'm the alphas daughter that you had ranked to omega because your power hungry" I growled.

My wolf D was getting mad. D is short for December. "Me. Power hungry please. Also dear. I didn't kill your parents." He said. "I mean I should know who killed my parents. After all you killed them in front of me when I was a pup. Unable to do one thing." I said angrily.

"Look. I get your still angry about your parents death but, you can't go blaming it on people when they didn't do it." He said. "Your a sick son of a bitch." I growled using my werewolf speed and throwing him across the room. Everyone was against the walls.

I ignored the pleasant smell of ocean. "You little bitch." He growled. "Admit it. You killed my mother and father for their spot." I said dodging his attack. "So. I killed them. They didn't deserve to live." He growled.

"Neither do you." I growled kicking him in the ribs earning a crack. He shifted and lunged at me and I dodged the attack. He ran at me with his head down and he was going to try and knock me down but, I kicked him.

My fathers friend, the one from the hallway yelled shift. I growled lowly and mumbled a few things about the attention I'm about to get. I shifted into my large, pure white wolf.

The room was filled with gasps. I saw Kyle's wolf. He stopped and was cowering back in fear. I stalked towards him as he tried to run past me, I caught him my the neck and threw him into a wall. He growled and got back up.

I wasn't exactly having the fun I wanted so I shifted back to my human form. Still in clothes. Everyone was more shocked. He lunged at me again but, I caught him by the throat.

"You should have never killed them. Let alone try and act like you cared for them. For this pack. Alls you have done is caused pain." I growled. He snapped his jaws at me but, I squeezed harder and he was wheezing but, it was weird because he was in wolf form. I threw him across the room again.

I shifted and he ran at me still breathless and I caught him by the neck with his neck in my mouth. I clamped down until I heard the satisfying crack.

I then dropped him body and shifted back. "Would have been more fun with torture but, I got bored." I said shrugging. "Luna." A little boy yelled while running to me.

"Your a white wolf." He said excited. I realized this was Tommy. "I am tommy. Just like my mom." I said. "Stay away from the rogue king. He also kills them." Tommy said placing his hands on my cheeks. "Will do. I would like to stay alive to help my pack." I said while picking him up and stepping over the dead body.

My pack was happy while those Royal wolves still seemed shocked. I brought Tommy back to his mother who hugged me. Then my whole pack was hugging me. Including some of the pack sluts but, I will be nice to them.

I need to grow up. I'm Luna. Wether my mate likes it or not. I'm staying here. My strong pack. "Now. Can someone clean this up. Then you all can have fun again." I said.

"Winter Snow. Haven't seen you since we were five." I heard a deep voice. I turned around and saw the alpha king. Cole Black. My childhood best friend.

"Cole. Long time no see." I said. "Nice seeing you again... mate" he said. "I'm not leaving my pack." I said. Everyone was now wide eyed. "I never said that you were leaving them. Your bringing them" he said.

"I'm not fit to be a queen. I'm fit to be a Luna. That's it. The highest ranking I'll go. I only want this title and that's it." I said.