Chapter 8: Home

We walked through the woods when I smelt a rogue near us. I shifted and heard my parents gasp. I saw the rogue and it saw me. It held fear in its eyes and ran the other way. I snorted before shifting back.

"Your a white wolf like me." Mom said. "Yep." I said. "Good. We need more of them." She said. I nodded in agreement. "So the pack thinks we are dead." Dad said. "Yep." I said.

"How have you been?" Mom asked. "Fine." I replied as I neared my pack borders. My guards were waiting there. We walked through and we started towards the alpha house. There were many gasps.

Coles parents were watching from my balcony. Glad you didn't look for me bitch. I can handle myself. Btw if you didn't know, that was directed towards Cole as his parents are pretty cool.

I opened the door as my family walked through. Coles mom ran down the stairs and ran to my mom. "Your alive." Coles mom said. "I'm fine." My mom said. I walked away from this... touchy moment and sat alone in the dark kitchen.

"So." Cole said walking in and flicking the lights on. "Will you please accept me? I've been looking for you for three years. It's been hell knowing my mate was in pain." He said.

"Nice speech but, seriously. I'm not interested." I said. "Oh knock it off winter." I heard my mother's voice from behind me. "Yeah. Right. I'll just accept a stranger into my life and let him mark me and mate with me to knock me up. No thanks." I said before getting up and walking out.

I walked around the alpha house for awhile and decided it needed cleaned. I started to clean it when one of my twin siblings ran to me. I still don't know their names.

"Uh, yes" I asked. "You can't hold back forever you know. He needs you. He needs you more then you'll ever need this pack." My sister explained. "First off. Your name." I asked. "Snowflake" she said. I nodded. "Our brothers name is Frosty" she said. I nodded.

"Alright. Anyway. You can't. It hurts him. Like super bad. Your hurting even though you aren't showing it." She said.

"Who would want a mate who had been so broken over the years? One who has been abused. One who has been nearly raped but, a pack member risked his life for me. Ron Martins. Died July eighteenth, two thousand thirty." I said with tears streaming down my face.

Snowflake pulled me close to her and hugged me. "Your going to be okay. Especially since he is around." She said. I nodded.