CH 13. Mizuki

Right now, we're at the Hokage rock. Myself, and Iruka, watching over Naruto as he's cleaning his graffiti on the rock while I'm sitting next to Iruka.

"Dammit, this sucks" Naruto whimper while scrubbing paint.

"I'm not gonna let you go home until you scrub every last spot." Iruka said while sitting on top.

"I don't care. Like i have something to do at home anyway. Nii-saaaan can you help me out ?" Naruto beg with animated dog eyes.

"Sorry Naruto, sometimes you have to fix your own problems."

I retorted. Then i continue reading my ' The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-protection ' book. You might be wondering how i got this book ? Well, in the app Books of Magic, there's a function called Print This Book. I got curious so i press it. Then suddenly, there was a green fire suddenly show up in front of me. After the fire died out, there's a book on where the fire was. And just so happened, it's the spell book that i was reading on the phone. So i 'print out' more book, Severus Snape's copy of Advanced Potion-making, The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-protection, and Extreme Incantations. And currently, i brought the book that i'm reading right now only.

"What are you reading Nishida ?" Iruka asked Nishida.

"Hmm? Reading a spell book"

"Spell Book ? You mean, a real Spell Boom ?"

"Yeah. I'm looking for defensive spells. Thought i might need them later on". Nishida said while still reading his book.

"O-Oh, guess you really are a wizard"

"Mhmm"

"Hei uhhh nishida ?"

"Yes sensei ?"

"I was wondering. Well you know ..... treat you and Naruto ramen for tonight. I-Is that okay ?".

I think i remember this scene. Well Naruto would always appreciate free food. So i stop my reading to talk to him.

"That's a generous offer sensei, thank you. Im sure Naruto wants it." Nishida said to him. "You hear that Naruto ?! Iruka is going to treat us ramen tonight if you finish" Nishida said to him while scream so he can heard it

"What, really ?! ALRIGHT dattebayo. You'll see, I'll finish this right now".

Well it's good to motivated him.

Later That Night .....

Right now, Naruto and i are eating ramen with Iruka at Ichiraku ramen. And of course, treated by Iruka. So good thing for me. Man, these ramen really are the best.

"Hei Naruto, why did you paint graffiti on the faces on the Hokage Rock anyway? Do you not know who the Hokage's are ?" Iruka asked him. Naruto took a moment before answering because he eat every noodle on his bowl on one scoop.

"Of course i do. I know they got the Hokage title because they are the best ninja at their time, right ? Including the Hero Forth Hokage, the one who saved this village from the Kyuubi.". Naruto explained as He looked up for a moment.

"Then why did you do it ?" Iruka asked him again.

"Because I'm going to become the Hokage. And going to be the best Hokage of all time. So everyone will finally learn to appreciate me".

"I do" i cut him off. "What kind of person I'll be if i don't appreciate my Otouto."

"I know, and thanks for that. But i want everyone on this village to appreciate me. So sensei ......" Naruto said while looked like he's planning something. Hmm something doesn't look right.