𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟥 - 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓁𝑒

"Where do you think the boys have run off too?," asks Bella, Renesmee in her lap asleep. She had been getting ready to leave with her husband when Edward mentioned that they smelled blood, soon before the females knew it the males were out of the house in search of the source of the blood and Emmett.

"Not sure, but I do hope everything's alright," Esme says cleaning up the few dishes she had in her sink - only Renesmee sippy  cup and plate of fruits.

"I hope Jasper's alright, he's still knew to this lifestyle, yes he's been with us for a few decades now but I fear this may have triggered him," Alice says her eyes staring out of their big balcony window.

Rosalie kept silent, she didn't want to think of even be in the same room as the rest of her family right now. Not when she was still sad over the thought of never feeling that bond a mother and child would -but somehow Carlisle got her out of her room to join the family in the living room/ dining room area.

"I see them!" Alive called excitedly a large grin spreading out onto her face before her eyes widen with shock at the small bundle of life in Emmett's arms, "And they aren't alone."

Everyone was confused on what Alice meant until they heard the front door opening and closing. A faint scent of human and blood entered the room with them and Esme eyes widen, "Did someone get hurt?!"

Rushing to meet her boys half way Esme golden orbs scanned over her three boys but stopped on Emmett who was still cooeing at the small being, "Emmett..."

"Ma -" emmett grins looking up and meeting her soft and shocked glacé, "Me the newest addition to our family."

Rosalie head snaps up when the babes small whine hits her ears, her blonde hair whips around her and she mouth falls a gap, "Emmett -" she calls out gently. Rosalie couldn't form any words, there in her mates arm was a small child, a newborn noneless wrapped in a beautiful yellow blanket.

"Hey babe -" Emmett crooked out laughing to him when he found his mate standing in front of him. "Who's this little one?," Rosalie says her voice low as in to not startle the child, her perfectly manicured hand draws back the blankets some so that she could see the child.

Golden eyes widen with they connect with (dark/light) (e/c) ones, the baby cooed up at the woman blabbering and making normal baby noises. "I haven't named her yet..."

"Named her?," asked Bella. "You're keeping them?!"

"Yes -" Rosalie hisses at Bella her eyes filled with rage. "Do you think you're the only one in this family that's allowed to have a child, to feel that motherly bond," she growls.

Bella's eyes widen, "I -I didn't m-mean it like that," she stutters out.

"Babe calm down please, your scaring them..." Rosalie head snaps in her mates direction she had thought he meant Bella but when she heard the small sniff from the baby's mouth following by whimpers and then a cry she knew he had meant the baby.

Her eyes fall and she gives the child a saddened look. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice," she whispers.

"I know babe but children don't understand, they just react to loud noises," Emmett says.

"Here how about this - come take her from my arms and calm her down?" Rosalie eyes widen and she shakes her head, "I can't...I don't know how to calm baby's down, what if she cries? What if she doesn't want me to hold her?!"

Emmett shushes his mates worries by gently handing the baby over to her, almost instantly Rosalie holds onto the child, her hand cradles their backhead and gently she begins to bounce and sway singing a soft tone under her breath. The baby begins to calm down cooking up at Rosalie for a few seconds before it's eyes drop and they fall asleep.

"See babe," Emmett comes around back of Rosalie and hugs her waist gently his child rests in the crook of her neck as they both glance down upon the baby with love filled eyes, "You're a natural..."

As the couple stands completely in bliss with the baby's overall appearance Carlisle comes in kissing his mate gently and shushing her worries. "Rouge new born had gotten to a couple, killed both parents and left the baby to most likely die. I found the car a few miles back on the roads.

Carlisle sets the car seat, and diaper back down onto the floor. "These were all that was inside of the car. Bella I've already alerted your father about the bodies he will be sending a team in to investigate, if anyone comes her to ask questions it was a mountain lion and a bear attack," Carlisle says.

The family members nod before their eyes drift over to Rosalie and Emmett who was still swaying together with the baby in their arms. "Does she have any family left?," Bella asks.

"No, from what I gathered the couple didn't have anyone. I know I shouldn't have been tampering with evidence but they had no one on their phone contacts list and seemed to have cut all ties with anyone. I did a bit of research on my way here, which is another reason why it took so long and it seems this couple was in a well known cult. The Smiles Cult."

The family had heard of said cult 'The Smiles Cult' they were famous for moving to town to town and luring young supporters of the supernatural believers into their cult before having them kill non believers to please their supernatural gods - a disturbing cult indeed. "I've heard of them," Edward says. "The news said they had gotten them all, it seems they've missed two."

"Indeed," Carlisle says.

"So now what do we do? Does the child stay with us or -" Bella trails off, as much as she hated the thought of a child being in the foster system that seemed to be the only right choice as of now.

"No Bella they aren't going into the system," Carlisle says.

"System -" Rosalie head snaps up and she glared at Bella and Carlisle, "You mean the foster system? I will not let this innocent child be put into such a messed up system, they will stay with me and Emmett and that's final! If any one of you try and take them from me you'll have to rip them from my cold head body," she hisses out.

"Babe chill -" Emmett says, "That's not what Carlisle means."

"it better not be," Rosalie hisses under her breath still glaring.

"Carlisle and I were talking earlier, I know how much you've wanted a child and I've wanted one just as badly as you so that we could start our own little family. Carlisle said that he'd look into adoption agencies for us but I guess we don't need that now do we," Emmett's eyes meets Carlisle cold ones.

"No -" Carlisle forces out with a small smile. "Not at all." For some reason Carlisle felt uneasy with the decision he just made, he could tell Rosalie was already attached to the child and he wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing....