Chapter 5

"Lola, what the fuck?" He was shocked. His face turned red from the slap. It must have been painful.

"Exactly! what the fuck?! Are you my husband to bend me over and fuck me like that? Who do you think you are?"

I grabbed my dress from the floor and ran to the bathroom. He looked really lost and didn't say a word.

I turned on the shower. Again. Fuck. What a day...

Maybe I overreacted. Maybe men were supposed to feel like that after sex. But I didn't like his facial expression at all. As if he just used me. Fuck that shit. I'm tired of all these doubts. Let's just break it off with him.

I took a quick shower, put on a dress and got out. He was sitting at the kitchen table, looking outside through the window.

He seemed sad. Where did all the confidence go?

"You are crazy, Lola," he said still looking through the window.

"Oh really?"

"Who does things like that? You slapped me in the face, for what? Is that a normal behavior?"

"Are you going to play a victim here? You think you can bend over any girl you like?"

"Ok, next time we do only classic sex, missionary position only. I didn't know you are so prudent."

"It is not about being prudent. Have you seen your expression after sex? Like a fucking gladiator who just conquered an enemy. I was bent over for 15 minutes, you didn't even help me to strengthen up. I like rough sex, and trust me I had better than this, but I want to see a caring man after it. Not a selfish moron."

"And," I continued, "I'm not crazy, I'm just too independent." My eyes became watery, and voice sounded as if was about to cry. "Now, get out of my apartment!"

He looked at me for a moment, got up, and headed out of the kitchen. He paused in front of me then looked at me. Tears were running down my cheeks in two streams.

He spread his arms, as if he was inviting for a hug, but I remained unmoved. He embraced me tightly. "Sorry, Lola. Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to hurt you, I swear."

He started kissing my forehead, my face. "How I'm gonna leave? Since I met you, you are the only thing on my mind. The only thing I can think of."

I leaned my forehead on his chest, thought for a moment, then wrapped my hands around his waist and said, "I'm sorry too."

There was a sense of calmness when we just stood there, hugging each other. I let my mind relax. Suddenly, he asked with all seriousness, "So...you said you had better than this? I mean...the sex. Did you really mean it?"

I waited for a few moments, still resting my head on his shoulder, and embracing him. First, I smiled, then I just couldn't hold it in anymore and started to laugh.

In a few moments, he started laughing as well.