Ep.4

You woke up the next day and get ready for another hell of school.You got dresed.

You got dresed

Ur bag optiins

Ur bag optiins.
You ate ur medicines and bring along it with you just in case.After you were done,yoj went down and head out to school.As expected you were not given food to eat in the morning so you had to eat during lunch.

you went in the corridors to ur locker.You heard whispers but you ignore it.Suddenly someone hugged you.
Lisa:y/n-ah good morning!!Your so pretty
Y/n:Morning too lisa,thank youu!! Oh btw where's jennie?
Lisa:She is going to be late today
Y/n:ah really?ok then let's go class
Losa:i have maths now.How about you?
Y/n:hmm music
Lisa:alrighty see ya during lunch

When you enter class you saw nayeon and her minions as well as ur brothers BTS.The teacher came and decided to choose u to sing infront of the whole class.

Jungkook;eew i bet the glass will break if she sing
Jimin:yeah its so terrible

You went up and started singing.You sang Somebody Else by Nightcore.

Taehyung pov

His mind:*shook*she can sing very well but as well as me huh.Why does it sound so sad but whatever

Y/n pov

I was singing when zuddenly i had the urge to cough.You cough while covering ur mouth.You were shocked to see whats on ur hand.

Y/n's mind:n-no not now pls.Why?
BLOOD
You asked ur teacher if u could go to the restroom.The teacher let u go and u ran to the restroom.You were washing ur hands when jihyo and momo came in.

Jihyo:oh hey bitch.Do u know that ur singing sucks.I almost got deaf by your singing
Momo:HAHA.I almoat threw up when i heard you.Great that u didn't finish ur singing if not i wonder what will happen to me.
Y/n:Rather than being pretty and act "cool" when ur actually not.
Jihyo:How dare you! Atleast my family loves me unlike u huh who BTS ur brothers in ur dreams,They hate u they don't have a sister like u.
Y/n:Eventhough they hate me i love them fir who they are.Eventhough they changed,my love for them won't.Even if i die
You whisper the last sentence.Jihyo grab ur hair and pushed u against the sink.Momo was trying to help jihyo beat u.While they were beating you Momo punch you hard on ur stomach causing a sharp pain and fall to the floor.

Y/n:AAHHH!!! *drops on the floor*
You felt something coming up ur throat.You vomit blood again.
To be honest you were getting tired and so weak.You just lay on the floor.

Bts pov
We were walkimg past our lockers to take our books for the next lesson.

???:AAAHHH!!!*boom*
A huge thud could be heard.
Hoseok:Guys do u hear that??
Jimin:yeah its from the girls restroom
Hoseok:the shout sounded like y/n
Jimin:HAHAH hyung ur so funny! Maybe its other girls.
Hoseok:hmm alright.His mind:im pretty sure thats y/n's scream tho but meh who cares for that shit.

It was lunch time.Lisa was looking for you together with jennie.They saw ur brothers and asked them.

Jennie:suga! Do you know where's y/n?
Suga:pfft no why would i know
Jin:isn't she with u guys?
Lisa:nope
Namjoon:maybe in the toilet
Jennie:okie thanks

Lisa and jennie went to the toilet and to the shick of their life they saw u on the cold floor lifeless with blood dripping out of ur mouth.

Jennie:Y/N!!! what happen to you?! Wake up pls!!
Jennie hugged ur body.
Lisa:Lets bring her to the hospitaL now!!
Jennie:Lets go!!
They were crying for you.Scared what would happen to you.

At the hospital

Lisa and Jennie was in your room sitting beside you,waiting for you to wake up.30 mins later you woke up.

Y/n:*opens eyes slowly*w-where am i?
Jennie:y/n! You awake.Hiw are you feeling? We were so worried about you
Y/n:im fine.Thank you for worrying guys.

Just then the doctor came in.The doctor said something that wasn't suposed to be said.That shocked bot Lisa and jennie.

Doctor:y/n about your condition...Iys getting worse.
Lisa:w-what condition?? Doc y/n is fine she's not sick or anything.
Doctor:oh! Y/n ssi i guess you have to atleast tell your friends about ur sickness.You can't keep to yourself u need someone to care for you.
Lisa:w-what does he mean y/n-ah,ur not sick aren't you?pls tell us
Y/n*sigh* mianhae lisa and jennie-ah.Doc you can tell them.
Doctor:So y/n has cancer stage 2 but i notice someone punched her stomach quite hard and it cause her to vomit out blood.... it has worsened.Its going to stage 3.Im sorry to say this
Jennie:WHAT!! Ur joking right doc? This is just a prank right y/n-nie.Your not gonna leave us soon No ur not gonna leave us right?! Pls stay with us y/n-ah.*crying badly*
Y/n:i-im r-really sorry i didn't tell you guys this earlier.I don't wamt to make you guys sad.Only u guys know this not even my nrothers.
Lisa:y/n-ah why? I promise we won't leave you and be by your side always.Just don't stop breathing and leave us here alone
Y/n:Awwh.i can't promise u that i won't stop breathing but i will try
Doctor:y/n-ssi have you beem taking the medicine i gave you?
Y/n:yes but its finishing
Doctor:right dom't worry i'll give you more later.I have to ho now.Take care alright!

Bts pov

Suga:Hyung! Where's that bitch? She's not home yet since 2pm.Now is already 7pm.Aish
Jin:I don't know.Im going to call her now.
Jin called you amd you picked up.

Otp
Jin:YAH! where are you?! Do you know what time is it now?
Y^n:s-sorry o-oppa.im coming back now.
Jin:you better be.I swear ur gonna get a beating when u enter home
Y/n:ne
Jin:and why is the background noisy? Why is there a toot toot sound huh?!
Y/n:ah ah nothing oppa its just the bus door thats closing
Jin:yeah sure
His mind:ahy does it soumd like she's in the hospital?? What happem? Wait why am i caring about her?! Wtv.

Jin hang up the calland you got discharged.Jennie and lisa sent uou home safely.You were infront of the door when you heard the tv on.You went in and saw them glaring at you.

Namjoon:Do you know what time is it now?its 7:45pm.Ur late.where were you all this hours huh?!
Y/n:i went to l-lisa and j-jennie house to do our homework.

Taehyung noticed the plastic bag in ur hand.

Tae:what's that in the bag?
Y/n:*hide it behimd your back* iys n-nothing.its just our materials.
Tae:give it to me
Y/n:n-no
Tae:why not its just materials
Y/n:No!
Jimin snatch the white plastic bag and passed it to tae.Tae was opening the beg when he got shocked....

Tae:*gasp*

To be continued~

Wonder what happened to Tae? Stay tune for the next episode.It aill be uploaded on Sunday night.Hope you like this episode♡