Ep 6

You did not expect that Junhkook will do that to you.He hugged you.Your eyes widened.You thought that he's gonna scold you and beat you up.

Jungkook:why?why didn't you tell me that your sick? Im sorry for not protecting you*cry *
Y/n:j-jungkook o-oppa....
Jungkook:im really sorry for beating you up*sob*
Y/n:oppa its okay.i already forgive you long time ago.

Jungkook released the hug and look into your eyes.His face was full of his tears.You wiped them away with your thumb.

Jungkook:The pills you take in the white plastic bag is that your medicines?
Y:n:n-ne oppa.
Jungkook:im sorry,i promise i will protect,care for you and love you always.
Y/n:thank you kookie oppa
Jungkook:*eyes widened*k-kookie? You still remember?!
Y/n:of course i do.i won't forget
Jungkook:I love you my lil sis.Your so precious to me
Y/n:i love you too kookie

Skip home

You and jungkook entered the house and saw namjoon,yoongi and hoseok at the couch watching the tv.Jin is in the kitchen while jimin and taehyung is video gaming.Jin came out from the kitchen and noticed your presence.

Jin:where were you jungkook-ah? And with this shit here
Jungkook:oh hyung i ask to follow me go out for awhile as im bored last night.I met with my friends.*lied*
Jin:ok and y/n go clean all our rooms.its so dirty
Y/n:b-but oppa i- *jin cut you off*
Jin:NO buts! GO NOW!!

You look at jungkook and told him its okay.You went up to your room and place the medicine inside the drawer beside ur bed.You started cleaning their rooms.First Namjoon then yoongi,jin,jimin,jungkook and last but not least taehyung.You were cleaning his rrom when you caught a family picture on his study table.You stare at it for awhile not noticing a tear droped on ur cheeks.You continue cleaning when you accidentally hit a picture frame of taehyung and nayeon.

You atood there shocked and panic as you know he will be super mad.Just as you were about to pick the broken pieces a tight grip was on ur hand.You turned and saw an angry face Taehyung.

Y/n:Tae oppa i-i didn't mean to-
Taehyung:Shut it! Its ur fault it broke.I hate you more than ever.I thought ur just a killer but NO ur also a stesler .Ur trying to break us apart right?! Stop being selfish.Yes ik how much you want me to treat u as a loving brother but hell no once a killer always a killer.*strict tone*

Your heart felt like it has been stabbed a million times by a knife.You were so heart broken that you ran to ur room.Crying your eyes out.
The last sentence hit you hard.
"ONCE A KILLER,ALWAYS A KILLER" This words keep repeating in ur head.Its been an hour since u cried.You felt dead inside.You wanted Jungkooks' hug and comfort but its useless.Your just their Slave.

It was after dinner time when jungkook came in ur room.You were just staring at the outer window blankly,no expression not even a word coming out from your mouth.

Jungkook:y/n-nie~ come here lets eat.I brought you food.The doctor said you have to eat so you will get well fast.hmph...? Princess?
Y/n:....
Jungkook:y/n what's wrong? Tell me please.Face me and stop staring out the window
Y/n:oppa can u go out?
Jungkook:waht why y/n is there something wrong? I can help.Pls your worrying me
Y/n:pls oppa i want to be alone.I will eat later okay don't worry about me.Im just releasing the stress.
Jungkook:oh okay? Make sure to eat your medicine
Y/n:yes i will

After the door closes you turned around and thought"a killer ahould be gone from here,im gonna die soon...yay....why can't you notice how deep my love is for you all.Save me.Im fine.

For 2 days you did not go out from ur room.Your brother didn't care at all.Jungkook tried to talk to you but you push him off thinking its best for him to not know that your suffering alot.One afternoon jungkook had enough of it and went to ur room and tried to open it but iys lock.

Jungkook:Y/n! Y/n!! Open the door its not funny.Pls come out.Uou've been in there for 4 days straight niw.I don't even know if ur eating the food i have you.
Y/n;.....
Jumgkook:Argh thats it im coming in!!

Jungkook open ur door with the extra pair of key.The atmosphere shocked him alot.Ur room was dark,very dark,curtains down.Not a single light could be seen in there.You were sitting in the corner with ur legs togethere looking paler than ever.

Jungkook:baby what happened to you?why-why are u like this...?pls talk to me baby
You faced him and smile
Y/n:o-oppa mom and dad is waiting for meup there.I had siffered enough in here.My brothers don"t even notice my love for them.All i get is hate.Right oppa? Once a killer,always a killer.
Jungkook:what a-re you talking about? No.Your time is still long.I noticed your love.I don't hate you.I love you alot.
Jungkook hugged you.You felt weak so you said the 6 words before everything goes black.

Y/n:o-oppa...I-i miss you...i lo-love y-you kookie....c*close eyes*
Jungkook felt ur weight on his.He released the hug and saw your eyes closed,pale face.
Jungkook:Y/n!!! NO NO NO Y/N!!WAKE UP PLS.AT LEAST FIR ME PLS WAKE UP FOR UR KOOKIE.DON'T LEAVE ME.AAAHHH Y/N PLEASE I BEG U!!!*sobbing while crying hardly*

Jin heard jungkook screaming and rushed to the sound.He frize as he saw you.There your lifeless body on jungkooks arms.

Jin:jungkook-ah w-what h-happened to her..?! W-why is her face p-pale..?

To be continued~

Hii im really sorry.I try to make this episode more interesting for you guys!!