Ep 9

After the dream you kept quiet.Knowing that you only have 20 more days live its heartbreaking for you.

Time skip 2 days later

You went to school and went to your locker.You saw a note saying "meet me after school at the back of the school."-Lisa
You decided to meet her after school.School was over so you decided to go to the bck of the school.There was no sign of Lisa.You thought may be she is late so you waited for her.10 mins later you saw someone walking towards you.

???:Oh look who showed up.pfft stupod
Y/n:*in mimd*no no waydon't tell me its NAYEON?!! *baclk in reality*N-nayeon?!
Nayeon:Suprise? Pfft.You fell for it huh.What a fool
Y/n:w-what do you want?
Nayeon:Simple.Stay away from my oppas aka *ur brothers* if not something bad will happen to them.
Y/n:W-What no i c-can't
Mina:why not huh?!*pulling ur hair*
Y/n:Cause i love them even they love me.Argh let go bitch
Mina:love you?! In your dreams
Nayeon:take it or leave it
Y/n:you shit!!
Mima:What do you say?! *punch you hard in the stomach that caused you to groan and cough out blood*
Y/n:Aahhh ok ok i will stay away from them
Nayeon smirked and go away tohether with her minions.You felt so helpless,you struggled to stand up to go home but you managed.On your way walking back home you feel very dizzy and your stomach hurts.You quickly run home to get your medicines.

You reached home and rushed to your room but someone held you back.It was jimin.This is not a good time to bare with him.
Y/n:please jimin let me go
Jimin:why are you late!
Y/n:I'll tell you later but please let me go please!! You begged as the pain you were feeling now is unbearable.
Jin:Let her go jimin-ah
When jimin let you go.You rushed to ur room but once you opemed yoir door room.You collapsed on the floor holding in the pain.

Jungkook knock on your door and you couldn't even speak.He came in and saw you on the floor in pain.Jungkook quickly get the pills and let you drink it.He carried you in bridal style to your bed.He stroke your hair.Without them noticing,jimin saw everything.

Jimin:why is y/n eating medicine and jungkook helping her.What is really going on?

The next day you woke up early to go to the hospital for a check up.Jin and jungkook don't know about it.You entered and saw the doctor.
Author-nim:Leta just call doctor felix hahaha yeah.
Doc felix:Y/n....your left 10 days.Did you get hurt in the stomach alot cause it seems so.
You decided to tell him the whole story about your bullys.You didn't want to tell about your brothers abusing you.

You went back home and you were alone.Dinner time came and Jin thought to bring all of you to eat out.
You all went to eat and bought ice cream and went to the Han river to relax.While sitting down,tae had an idea to say our wiahes.

Jin pov
Jin:I wished that my other brothers will realise their mistakes,love y/n,be a happy family and last but not least i wish that y/n: will get better.

Suga pov
Suga:I wish that i can sleep more!! Wish i can bring back eomma and appa.I wish y/n will die.

Namjoon pov
Namjoon:I wish eomma and appa is here so that our family relationship will be like last time.I hate you y/n.

J-hope pov
J-hope:i wiah that i know what is going on with y/n she is so suspicious.

Jimin pov
Jimin:i wish i know what i saw was untrue.The time i saw y/n eating  medicine.I hope she is well.

Taehyung pov
Taehyung:I wish that eomma and appa is here with me.I love you.All because of y/n you guys died.

Jungkook pov
Jungkook:I hope that y/n is getting better.I love her so much.I don't want to lose her.She is precious to me.

Your pov
You:I wish i could turn back time and bring oir parents back and let me doe instead of them.Its ok im dying soon.I wish my brothers love me,appreciate my love for them.I wish that my brother will be sav----

Before you could finish your wiah you heard a loid gunshot.You turn your head to the aound and saw a person standing there with the gun.To your suprise you saw Yoongi got shot in the back.You froze.The others ruahed to yoongi.You snapped back in reality.

Ding ding! It was a text message by an unknown peraon.
???:I warned you didn't i
You knew that the message its from Nayeon.She probably saw you hang out with them.You  and ur beothers rushed yoongi to the nearest hospital.

At the hospital

Yoongi was brought to the emergency room.All of you were in tears scared that they will not save yoongi.Taehyung suddenly grab you.
He made you stand up.

Tae:THIS IS UR FAULT YOONGI HYUNG GOT SHOT!!* his tears drop*
Your a curse to the family you know that.You should be the one who get shot not yoongi hying! *he sobbed while pushing you until you fall*
Jimin :taehyung is right.Your just putting all of us in danger you know that!Get away from us! *jimin comfort tae while shouting at you*
J-hope:Jin hyung,kookie-ah look what happen to yoongi hyung.Do you still want to be with this bitch slut?!
Jin and jungkook didn't know what to feel.In the end all of them look at you with full of hate,anger and disgust.
Jimim:Y/n:you watch out if anything happens to yoongi hyung i will kill you. *with a threatening voice*

You were on the floor in your own world.Crying,sobbing,feeling guilty of everything.All you want is to be with your mom and dad right now.