Chapter 6

Joker's POV

Flashback to Danielles arrival

"Alright, we're done for the day" my psychiatrist tells the guards in the back of the room and they dutifully unchain me from my chair and pulls me up.

"I can't wait to show you boys my toys when I get out of here" I tell them with a smile on my face.

"Dream on, chuckles" Leftie tells sneers at me and continue to drag me out of the room.

Two of my guards step out first to make sure that I don't run away, imagine the scandal if I just ran out of here. Waiting for a sign that I could exit the room like a good prisoner I hear footsteps. Hmm, new meat. I wonder if they could be any fun or if they'd be as serious as the rest of the people here.

Pushing me forward the guards lead me out of the room and into the hallway, first thing I see is a small thing surrounded by 5 guards. Aww they even chained it, this person must be dangerous. I expected the convoy to keep walking but to my surprise they stopped, how convenient isn't this. Stepping forward I can see her clearly now, tiny thing really. Can't be more than 5"3, a cute little doll.

I can clearly see her observing me, her eyes kind of squint and her dark hair almost falling into her face. The curiosity in her eyes shining clear and I'm sure the same can be seen in mine. They obviously haven't changed her into the standard prison outfit yet as she's wearing what I can only assume was given to her before being admitted here.

"Hiyah mister" she giggles at me with a wide smile. I smile back at her amused by her antics. I can see her hand twitching towards me before the guard yanks at her chain. She pouts.

"Can you hold my hand? It's my first time and I'm scared" she hysterically begin laughing wiggling her tiny hands at me

""Well we can't have that now can he" He tell her. "You wanna hold daddy's hand, darling?" walking over to her and to my surprise the guards let me. She takes a hold of my arm and then we begin to walk again.

I can see the guards looking at us weirdly, why so seriousss. My attention is drawn to the tiny woman at my side as she weakly tugs at my arm, smiling at me before snapping those pretty white teeth at me. "You look good enough to eat mistah" she says to me. Hmmmm, so do you pretty girl I think to myself. I let out a growl looking at her, she's just so good.

Looking up I can see all the pathetic excuses for guards looking at us and I glare at them, only I can stare at this beautiful creature.

Suddenly she trips at literally nothing and she curses angrily in a foreign language. Mmm excotic.

" You okay dollface?" I ask her before cackling because damn it looked funny.

"What should I call you?" She asks, I can't believe that she doesn't know who I am. Maybe this stunt in Arkham has damaged my reputation more than I thought.

I smile at her ."Oh baby you don't know who I am?" I let out a slow laugh and she shakes her head at me. Clearly that was not the answer she wanted. She gestures for me to answer her question.

"Oh I don't know darling, you can call me Mr J, J, Daddy whatever you want" Let's see how long it takes before she figures out who I am.

"Okay, gurkan" She tells me, I wonder what that means. (cucumber)

End of flashback

It's been about a week since the day I met my angel and she has not disappointed me ever since. That first fight with the guard was exhilarating to watch but at the same time I could barely hold my anger in. They dare put their filthy hands on my perfect little girl. Oh they'll pay when I get out. When I get out and I will get out of here I am going to give her as many of her beloved potatoes as she wants. And if she's bad I'll take them away, win win situation.

She hasn't had a session in a while now, was she a naughty girl? She doesn't need their so called help anyways, she's perfect now even if she's slightly weird. She likes to annoy the living daylight out of me in the mornings by either singing one of her stupid songs or spouting out random facts that no one asked for. If only there wouldn't be bars between us, I'd show her what happens when you annoy daddy.

AN: Really short chapter, it's a filler really but I just wanted to give you guys a glimpse into J's head. I hope I atleast kind of got him in character but he's such a complex human so you never know what he's thinking or how he'll react to things. Anyways leave a comment to let me know what you think!