19 ~ Family

Namjoon watched as y/n got into the taxi, he gave a slight smile but internally namjoons was having a breakdown. After he heard y/n talk about her dreams namjoon felt his heart constrict. 

Could she be...remembering. 

Namjoon watched as the taxi drove away and immediately he went to the one place he knew he would find answers, home. 

~

There stood the small house and the familiar grassy field. It was just like y/n had described when she ranted to namjoon about her strange dreams, she truly was remembering. 

Tears developed in namjoons eyes and he sat down on the grass suddenly being overwhelmed with emotions. He wasn't sure if he should be happy or sad that y/n was remembering. She was one of the only humans namjoon had grown close to, she was one of the reasons he made such a selfish decision. 

Namjoon was never fond of humans...well that was until y/n, taehyung, jimin, jungkook, yoongi, and hoseok had showed up in his life. Namjoon didn't hate humans, it's just he simply didn't care about them, all he cared about was the water that surround his small home. After all Namjoon was not a human himself, he was what could be referred to as a water spirit. So he had never really interacted with humans, he would only spends his days staying in his little house he had made a long time ago. 

Then one day like he was drawn to them, namjoons saw these bright purple flowers. Namjoon was well aware of what type of flowers they were, water spirits often refereed to them as the fate flower.

Namjoon was naturally curious, it was said the flower would bring the people fated to you, the people that you were meant to meet. So, he followed the flowers. Namjoon had wondered what he would find, what type of fated person he would find. 

He was lead to a group of young humans that seemed to be playing near the water. Namjoon was confused wondering how these humans were fated to him. They just seemed to be lost in the forest but as he watched them suddenly one of them fell into the water. His eyes widened while the little one clearly couldn't swim and namjoon used his powers to lift the water pulling the human out of the lake. 

They all looked at namjoon surprised until one of the kids ran up to namjoon and he froze when he saw her face.  She was smiling brightly at namjoon, he had never seen humans that often, let alone have one smile at him. The other humans rushed over and they thanked namjoon. 

As they were now closer to namjoon he could finally see them properly. They looked tired, hungry, and dirty. Namjoon frowned while he slowly began putting the pieces together. He realized they had been abandoned or their parents most likely passed away.

"you all look hungry, would you like to eat something" namjoon asked and they all nodded happily. He looked at them and smiled as he lead them to his small home.

He watched as they ate happily and felt someone tug at his arm. He looked over and saw the smiling face of y/n "I want to say thank you for the food and for helping me earlier"

That was when namjoon decided to keep them all. There was hoseok, yoongi, taehyung, jimin, y/n, and jungkook.  

Some say the flowers leads to a a lover, a long time friend...but namjoons he realized the was lead to something he would treasure forever, a family.

Namjoon had thought that fate had brought him blessings in the form of a family he never knew he needed, but it seemed like fate had more in store. 

Fate had brought a true soulmate in the form of a young prince that accidentally stumbled into the field near his home. His eyes widened when he noticed the similar color surrounding him and y/n, he had never seen a true soulmate bond before, he had only heard tales of it.