8. My Omega

Triple update. Enjoy.

°°°°°

By the time everyone else catches up the four rogue wolves are barely alive and bloody from the brutal attacks from Baekhyun.

How dare they harm his pup. He had the right mind to kill them but that wasn't what he wanted to do in front of his already petrified mate.

Also he never killed rogues unless they had completely lost their humanity. He could sense these specific wolves had some hope of salvation.

As soon as Baekhyun shifted everyone followed suit except Yeol who stayed hidden behind his mate in his wolf form.

Chan was about to step forward but Alpha Byun held him back and told him to wait.

"Shift" Baekhyun said in a calm cold voice. He was still boiling mad but he was giving them a second chance they never knew existed.

The others thought he was crazy because when a wolf turns rogue it can never turn back human again because it has completely gone feral.

"I said SHIFT NOW" Baekhyun said his eyes turning white again but this time bones could be heard shifting as the wolves turned into two men, a woman and a young teen boy.

The four were amazed as well as everyone around them who had never seen this before.

Having sorted that issue Baekhyun shifted back into his wolf and turned to Yeol. He licked the rest of his injury until it completely healed and grooming his mate.

Yeol yipped happily before also licking and grooming Baekhyun.

"What the hell just happened?" Chan broke the silence.

"Baekhyun has the ability to speak and control a wolf's spirit. What you just witnessed is him forcing the humanity back into the wolves allowing them to turn human again. People think we use harsh methods to tame rogues when in reality Baekhyun just brings the back to whoever they uses to be. That's how he saved me and every single member of our pack" Alpha Byun explained.

"Let's leave them" Mrs Park said when no one responded as they took the newly shifted rogues into the house for a full explanation as well as tend to their severe injuries left by Baekhyun. It was a miracle they were still alive.

As soon as the pair was alone Yeol led Baekhyun to a nearby cabin close to a lake.

They washed and played a bit in the lake before they shifted back and went to dry up in the cabin.

As soon as the door was shut Baekhyun kissed Yeol with so much passion the omega struggled to stay standing because his legs felt like jelly.

Soon he was lying on the bed with his alpha hovering above him. Kissing his neck, touching every inch of his body as if memorizing every curve.

"YOU'RE MINE. NO ONE CAN LAY A HAND ON YOU OR I WILL RIP THEM TO SHREADS" he said possessively making his omega shiver with delight. Just his voice made the younger male wet for him.

"I love hearing your alpha voice" Yeol responded with his eyes full of lust.

"My Alpha I'm ready. Make me yours"

And that's exactly what Baekhyun did.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

What's your favourite part in this chapter?

Thank you for reading my story.

©chubbyeol_jones