9. My Omega

Hello good people I know it's been a while since I updated but the day has finally come. You have Dododo22
To thank who was awesome enough to write this chapter for us all. So I will not take credit for it.
Also I didn't mention this before but in this story people shift with their clothes so there is no ripping of clothes and public nakedness. It's magic 😂😂😂.

Remember to vote and comment.
Happy reading.

°°°°°

🔞🔞🔞
THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER GUYS. UNDERAGED KIDS DO NOT READ. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
🔞🔞🔞

"My Alpha I'm ready. Make me yours."

And Baekhyun was more than happy to do that. Caressing Yeol's cheek gently, he leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to mark you babe. So No one will ever dare to lay their hands on you." His lips were now on his neck, right were his mark would soon be, "And you being so ready for me, Is driving me insane. My Omega. All mine."

Getting up a little, Baekhyun took his shirt and trousers off. Yeol gulped. His Alpha had the best body he had ever seen. Baekhyun wasn't that tall, but his body was built so well the omega wondered how it would feel under his fingertips.

Especially that sexy V line. Oh how much he's enjoying this even if it had yet begun. Baekhyun noticed how his Omega's smell started to get sweeter.

"Someone is excited" he unbuttoned Yeol's shirt while kissing every inch of skin his lips can reach. Throwing the shirt away he licked his way back to Yeols lips and kissed him passionately.
The omega moved his hands against Baekhyun's back, toned chest and V line .

"You like it babe?" Baekhyun said while sucking and kissing his neck, feeling his pulse. Grinding slowly against him leaving marks on his beautiful chest.

"A...Alpha, please ..." just hearing that got Baekhyun even more excited.
"So needy babe. Aren't you?" Baekhyun said as he took off the rest of Yeol's clothes.

"You're mine Yeol" He said right before he pushed a finger in, and kissed Yeol softly.
"So tight, babe. So wet and ready for me" Baekhyun made sure his Omega was ready to take him as he added more fingers.

Lowering his face , he licked his hole and hard c*ck, "I can't wait to be inside you babe" Yeol almost came just from those words.

"Baekhyun, please do ... I ... i can't wait too..."

"Ohh babe, I'm going to make you scream in pleasure" He positioned himself at his entrance. Rubbing himself on the omega's sweet spot just to drive him crazy.

"I'm going in babe" He kissed Yeol to distract him . Pushing in slowly until he was completely in.
Yeol was soaked and ready for his mate but it still felt like he was being torn apart. Baekhyun was thick and long. It was painful but he was getting used to it.

" Move ... Hyun... move please" the omega begged. Baekhyun pulled out a little and then pushed in again causing Yeol to scream.

"Feels so good, aaagghhh" Baekhyun loved how Yeol felt all around him and decided to pick up the pace.
"Yeollie babe, how does it feel? Tell your Alpha how he's making you feel" He quickened his pace even more.

"S..So good Alpha , you fill me up so ... well" the omega struggled to speak as he scratched Baekhyun's back. It stung, but also felt good.
"Aahh ... Alpha , please...aaahhh" Yeol was losing his mind, his Alpha was driving him crazy.

"I'm close, babe. So close"
Baekhyun leaned down and licked Yeol's neck. When he found the right spot he sank his fangs hard.
Yeol felt sparks all over his body. He was on cloud nine. The bite was burning him, sending him to his climax.

"Ahhh .... B..Baekhyun-aaaahhh"
Baekhyun groaned as he buried his face in Yeol's neck and came hard. While Yeol came on Baekhyun's hand wrapped around him.

Baekhyun thrusted slowly, riding his orgasm. He put his forehead against Yeols. They stayed in that position for few minutes, trying to calm their breathes.

Baekhyun finally pulled out and switched their positions.

"You okay, babe?" Yeol hummed softly.
"So ... You're not going to put your mark on me too?" Baekhyun asked while caressing Yeol's hair .

Yeol raised his face a little, "Can ... I?" even after all they just did he was still shy.

"Of course you can babe. I'm yours now" Yeol blushed hard and pushed his face against Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun felt fangs against his neck in a gentle but deep bite. He groaned in pleasure as he felt their bond solidify even more. Followed by a soft kiss on the mark that had formed. Then another one on his lips.

"You are mine now, Hyun" Yeol said happily. Resting his body against his Alpha.
"Yes babe. Now let's have a small nap. You must be tired" Baekhyun gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"I'm Soooo happy, Baekhyun" Yeol said and nuzzled his face in Baekhyun's neck.
"Sleep well my sweet mate" He hugged his omega tight. He felt like the luckiest man on earth to have Yeol as his mate.

°°°°°°°°°°
Thank you for reading.

😘💜💜😘💜💜😘
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
😘💜💜💜💜💜😘
😘😘💜💜💜😘😘
😘😘😘💜😘😘😘