E P I L O G U E

A few Days Later

"Careful, Amora!" Jaxon quietly scolded her as he held baby Cason in his arms, trying to help a sore Amora back to her room.

Amora had given birth and it went smoothly. Everything was well. The doctors thought that due to Amora's small size, she'd have a hard time giving birth naturally, but she did and now has Cason who is 100% healthy.

"Jaxon." Amora whined, as she sat down on the bed, pulling the covers over her. She leaned her head against the bed frame and closed her eyes a moment before opening them to continue her whining. "Let me hold Cason now." She complained, stretching out her arms.

Jaxon sighed heavily and put the baby bag down, sitting down next to Amora. He carefully placed the sleeping baby in her arms and smiled gently. He kissed her head softly and sighed, staring down at her lovingly.

"Hey there," Amora whispered. She was holding Cason in one arm as she traced a finger down his nose gently. She was so gentle, loving. The little boy even had Jaxon wrapped around his little finger.

Cason made a small whining noise and Amora frowned, tucking him closer to herself and kissing his head while gently rocking him back to sleep. "Shhh." She cooed quietly. When Cason was asleep again, she looked at Jaxon with a soft smile. She handed Cason back to him after kissing his head once more as a goodnight.

Jaxon lifted the baby from Amora's arm and stood, laying him down in the crib that was set up next to there bed. He kissed Cason's head and laid him down in the crib and got him settled in, making sure he was asleep. He changed into pajamas and helped Amora out of her old clothes, into a clean pair of pajamas.

Once they were dressed, Jaxon laid back down and wrapped Amora carefully in his arms as she laid her head against his chest. They both gave a soft sigh of content. He kissed her head, like usual, and closed his eyes.

"I love you." They both Whispered simultaneously, leaving smiles on there faces as sleep took them away.

______________________________

This was the Final chapter! I will try to get some bonus chapters if I'm up for it, but no promises. I hope you all enjoyed it and please let me know what you thought of the story!! <3