Ch.7- Self Care

Not proofread

Your POV

"You know you bold as hell right ?"

"Chig, she don't know shit, she slow as fuck, a slug moves faster than her brain"

I glared at billie before throwing a pillow at her which she successfully dodged, but it totally wasn't because my aim was trash. I could be a quarterback, my aim is a goddess.

"Aww, even your hand is slow" Billie put on a fake pout at me, wiping a fake tear away as I looked at her with a bored expression.

I face palmed her and pushed her off my bed before bringing my attention back to Brian.

Billie started yelling profanities at me but I simply ignored her.

"You heard sum ?" I asked him with a confused expression.

Brian stifled a laugh, shaking his head and shrugging.

We started a conversation about how metal straws aren't doing anything for turtles which was cut short when I got yanked backwards off my bed.

"HAHA Bitch, How that feel ? Leave those damn turtles, you just mad cause you ugly as fuck" I gasped before kicking her in the pussy.

"Right in the pussy" She yelled in discomfort as she rolled around the floor, holding her crotch.

"Bitch you doing too much, all I kicked was your pants, there's too much space for me to have actually damaged your STD filled vagina" I rolled my eyes and flipped my brown hair over my shoulder.

"Y/N look at me" I shook my head, knowing if I did my bored expression would disappear and my windex bottle laugh would come out again.

"You're mom said she ordered pizza" I snapped my head back at her only to see her with the weirdest look on her face and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

We burst out laughing, rolling around my floor until there was a sudden thud on the other side of my room, our heads snapped towards the noise only to see Brian's head pop up from the other side of the bed with a thumbs up.

There was silence before we all burst out laughing again.

We had the windex bottle laugh, the coughing laugh and the wheezing laugh in a perfect ugly harmony but I wouldn't trade this for the world.

These were truly my best friends and I wouldn't do anything to replace them.

Billie has been there through EVERYTHING, she's first person I told about my...extra part and she supported me, the hoe didn't even show a sign of doubt or concern, first words out of her mouth was "So...can we fuck ?".

We did fuck but that's not important right now.

I met Brian in 2015 completely by accident. I was working at a studio and delivering coffees to all the producers but I had bumped into someone and the coffees spilled everywhere, turns outI crashed into Brian but he wasn't an asshole so he took me to starbucks to get replacement coffees for everyone and walked with me to each producer to apologize along with me. After that day I would always hang out with him in his room while he recorded songs like "Glow Like Dat" and "Dat Stick". Which is also how he found out about my singing skills since I did some adlibs for him.

Two pillows were thrown at my face and I snapped out of my zone to see Brian and Billie looking away at the same time.

One thing led to another and we had a whole pillow fight in my room.

——

"Alright y'all, get the fuck out of my house" As soon as the words left my mouth, there was a sharp pain on my neck and I could see Bil and Brian stifling a laugh.