Ch.12- Sagittarius in her Prime

Your POV

The inner fan girl in me was freaking the hell out.

It already didn't seem real that I had a song with Nicki but now we're meeting up ?

I'm gonna faint.

I'm set seated in my car in her long ass drive way, It's always the rich people, calming myself down in order to actually meet her face to face for the first time.

(Fit of the day ^)

(Fit of the day ^)

"Alright Y/n, you can do this, she's just a person"

"Yeah, a person that you kept waiting for 20 minutes" The reason of my anxiety was staring at me with a small smirk outside my door, her arms open for me.

I jumped out of the car and ran into her arms.

"I didn't know I was meeting a kid" She laughed into my neck.

"I didn't know I was meeting a midget" She gasped slapped me upside the head.

"You just mad cause the only person you're taller than is Ariana, and that's only by a few inches" I backed away to the other side of the car so she could hit me again.

"Didn't they teach you to respect your elders" She playfully gasped.

"Um you're pushing 40, you're a senior" I ran into the house after that, Onika was hot on my tail.

"I still have like 4 more years."

"And you-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll get my bodyguard to throw a shoe at you" She threatened but I had one more short joke to throw at her.

"Aww, are you so short that you can't hit me yourself ?" She raised her eyebrows at me before doing that witch cackle thing she does all the time.

"Zoooooo" She yelled before I heard the heavy thumps of footsteps.

"Babe, I know you wanted kids but I think she's too old to adopt" He looked me up and down, standing in a defensive manner behind Nicki.

"Boy stop playing with me, anyway this is Y/n. That new artist I was telling you about" He eyes widened before he cleared his throat and walked over to me slowly, so. fucking.slow.

He was purposely trying to intimidate me.

Except he failed because once he got to me he was like 3-5 inches shorter than me. I felt like I was talking to kevin hart.

"I just want to say..." He trailed off as he got more in my face "Congrats on being able to work with the queen in your first year in the game" He smiled and laughed a deep laugh, dapping me up and bringing me into a bro hug.

Even though my mans was short, he was still sort of intimidating with that stone face he rocks all the time.

I nodded and muttered a thank you before pulling away and watching him walk towards wherever he came from.