Chapter 14

"Luna Luna Luna...." It's only been less than an hour of being the official Luna of Black Moon Pack, and Emeric is already driving me insane.

"Emeric it's still working." The first person to mind link me was Emeric and he hasn't stopped since.

"Just making sure." I roll my eyes at the same response he has given me every time. The whole pack is mingling around the backyard and first floor of the pack house. Multiple groups and families have come up to me to introduce themselves. I even got to thank the doctor that saved me that first day.

I say goodnight to the group of warriors I'm talking to and head in Aidan's direction. I can feel myself getting more exhausted by the seconds, and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to stay down here.

"There you are." Aidan pulls me into him, excusing himself from the conversation he was having with someone I haven't met. He leads us to the small makeshift dance floor that was formed about a half an hour ago. We sway to the slow song playing through the speakers.

"You're amazing you know that." I rest my head on his shoulder. He tightens his hands on my hips, kissing my temple before mirror my actions by resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're extraordinarily you know that." I smack the back of his head playfully. Of course he would try to out compliment me right now. His chest rumbles with a deep chuckle. "What I'm not lying."

"Whatever you say Alpha." That earns a growl from him. As a new song starts and we fall into a comfortable silence. Everything is starting to fall into place perfectly. The only other hurdle we have to get through is my brother, and right now I feel like me and Aidan can solve anything that comes our way.

"You must being getting tired." Aidan whispers, pulling back to get a good look at my face. I must look as sleepy as I feel because Aidan pulls us away from the dance floor.  "Let's get you in bed." I giggle at the double meaning. Yep it's definitely time for me to get to sleep.

No one seems to notice as Aidan and I make our way inside and up the stairs. Once on the third floor I let out a sigh of relief. If someone were to have stoped us on the way in I probably would have fallen asleep standing up.

I let go of Aidan's hand as we walk up to my bedroom door. I reach down and pull the uncomfortable heels Violet encouraged me to wear off. Opening my door I chuck them in without even looking and shut my door. I grab Aidan's hand and drag him into his room. Once inside I let go of him and head for his closet.

Just like last night I grab a pair of shorts and a big t-shirt. I quickly change in the bathroom and brush my teeth using a spare toothbrush. When I walk out of the bathroom Aidan is throwing on a white t-shirt. I move over to the bed, pulling the comforter back I slip into bed.

I turn onto my side facing Aidan as he pulls me to his chest. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?" I want to know how he's feeling about the whole situation.

"No." He closes his eyes letting out a content sigh.

"Really?" I crane my neck to get a good look at his face.

"Yeah. I mean your parents are difficult and have lied numerous times, but I doubt your brother would have decided to follow them so blindly." He has a point I guess. I still worry because he was so young when I left. I try and push those thoughts away so I can get a restful nights sleep.

"Goodnight." I whisper as I teeter on the edge of sleep. He presses a light kiss to my forehead.

"Goodnight my love." If I hadn't already been half asleep I probably wouldn't have fallen asleep due to over analyzing his words.