veintisiete- "it" happens

Martín's pov

I sat at the bench and held my eye in pain.

I looked up to see Viviana.

"Hey." I mutter.

She didn't say anything other than sit down next to me.

Nothing but uncomfortable silence.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that." I shook my head as i teared up.

"It's fine." She spoke up.

I glanced over at her as she avoided eye contact.

"Martín..."

"What?" I quickly panicked as she shook her head and handed me the bracelet i made her that spelt out my name.

"I don't think i love you." She mumbled.

"Why? Cause i got beat up?" I took the bracelet.

"No.. because you love Leyla."

"She's my best friend. She was yours too. Why are you having a difficulty processing that?" I groaned.

"She has never once worried about if i was into Oscar! Thats why im mad okay." She cried. "She kept it a secret. And when i found out i was hurt. I felt betrayed." She shook her head.

"Did she know you liked him?" I raise my brow.

"No bu-"

"Then you only have yourself to blame." I stood up from the bench. "And you know what?"

"I don't even think i liked you either. Now that i know who the real you is. Not once have you been concerned over my issues. And you only cared about me after Leyla and i broke up. You ain't shit." I laughed.

"I ain't shit? And what about you?" She yelled.

Now we were yelling at a kids park at 1 am.

"You are such a coward. You cant even get anybody to love you. You had Leyla's back for what? She doesn't even like you! Nobody wants you! Your family doesn't even like you. So guess what.... you ain't shit. Face it! You have nobody. So just get out of here." Viv went off.

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"Martín! Oh my god what happened?" I freaked out as i walked into his house.