cuarenta y cinco- javier&mommy

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"I have no words." I shook my head as we pulled into Oscar's drive way.

"Im going to take a bath." Antonio got out the car and walked off. "I meant shower." He saved himself.

I sat there silently with Oscar.

"Cmon lets get you back inside." he stood up and got out his car.

"Wait no! Lets go to your room... i need a distraction." I furrow my brows as it replayed in my head over and over.

I felt betrayed.

My manager/ bestie is hooking up with my mother. Like why my mom.... out of all the single ladies.

"You wanna talk about it?" Oscar poked my stomach as i just got way too deep in my head.

"I dont wanna talk." I unzipped Oscar's pants.

"Leyla-"

"Trust me Im sure." I interrupt him as i got undressed.

"Sit back." I pushed him down as i reached for his pack of condoms.

Oscar knew not to keep pushing the subject. If something bad was happening in my life i would always try and push it out by distracting myself.

Sometimes i distract myself with dick...... (this made me laugh)

Next day

My mom never found out about us sneaking out.

The morning was awkward.

Javier and my mom acted as if nothing was happening.

We ALLLLL know they were touching lips and ughhhhhh i dont even wanna know what else they touchin.

Antonio and i just looked at each other as they acted like they hated each other.

"Mom how was work?" I question.

"Oh it was good."

"What did you eat for lunch?... tacos?" Antonio questioned causing everybody to just look at him weird.

"No i had a salad."

"Oh cool." He nodded as he eyed both of them.

"Okay well im going to school." I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Yeah i think ima go too." Antonio followed me.

"Okay.. and by the way guys.... i decided i'll call off your punishment. I think you guys finally started to obey the rules." She smiled as she went over to hug us.

"I love you guys." She kissed our cheeks before we left.

"Javier's lips just kissed me." He gagged as we walked far away from the house.

"Eeeww." I wiped my face.

"I'm disgusted." I whined as we walked to Oscar's.

This was all bad.

My life is 100% FUCKED.

"Baby just ignore it." Oscar got annoyed as i stopped paying attention to what he was saying.

"Babyyyy."

"Im sorry." I let out a sigh. "Its just... my mom hasn't really tried moving on. And i never thought she would... at least not with Javier. What the hell." I pouted.

This changed my look on both of them.

"Yeah i get that but they have a right to a love life too." He rubbed my thigh as i tried pushing the thoughts out of my head.

"I need another distraction cmon." I stood up and grabbed Oscar's hand.

"We are not fucking in school." He pulled back.

"Then lets fuck in your car."

"Ley-"

"Please Oscar!"

"No. You will not use my dick as a distraction just because you cant cope with the fact that maybe the two grown adults in your life have grown close. You're overthinking this." He let out a sigh.

"I know."

"Look everything will be fine." He pulled me in for a hug.

"You sure about that?" I pout as he kissed my cheeks.

"Yeah... somewhat." He shrugged. "Look on the bright side.... you're not grounded."

—spookysblock

How you feel about javier and leyla's mom?😂😂

I always wanted to create this plot but never thought i had the guts to do it

Welllllll shit