cincuenta y cuatro- never the same

Leyla's pov

Leyla's pov

"So you came to school to pick a fight with your fellow classmates?" The principal raised a brow at me as i nodded.

"Well i'm sorry Leyla but we don't allow violence in our school. Nor do we allow threats. Im going to have to suspend you." He let out a sigh.

"I'm going to have to call a parent or a guardian." He let out a sigh.

"Good luck with that." I laughed to stop myself from crying.

Then i stood up and walked out the office.

I stormed out the school gates and didnt stop until i reached home. What even is home at this point?

I made my way back to Oscar's place.

I looked at what I was wearing in the mirror and just shook my head. If things are going to change then so should I.

Around 2 o clock was when the boys came back from school

"Leyla?" My brother looked at me strangely.

"Hey mano." I gave him a slight nod.

"What are you-"

I cut him off once i made eye contact with Oscar.

"Ley-"

I just pulled him into a kiss. "You trust me right?"

"Why?" He let out a sigh.

"Just answer." I wrap my arms around his neck to be closer to him.

"Yes babe. I trust you. Why you askin?"

20 minutes later

"Fuck no!" He shouts.

"Oscar. We have to do it. The Santos look like pussies because we haven't done anything back. Think about everything else they are gonna do to take over all of Freeridge?" I groan.

"We? There is no we." He pointed at me. "You are not a Santo." I could hear him breathing so hard. He was getting mad.

"Well i am now." I smirk at him.

"You were never initiated into the gang. So no." He shook his head.

"Okay Santo or not. I'm going through with the plan. For my mom, for Javier, for my dad. Its time i get my revenge."

Oscar's pov

"You're not a killer Leyla." I grabbed a hold of her arm.

"I never had a reason to be one until now."

"Leyla!" I called for her but she was walking off. She hopped into her car and drive off.

"Why the fuck didnt you guys stop Leyla?" I shouted at the guys as they just shrugged.

"That girl was not acting like Leyla." Antonio let out a frustrated sigh.

"We need to stop her." I grabbed my car keys.

"Or join her." Vincent stood up.

"Join her? What does sacrificing a innocent life for another innocent life do?"

"It makes them feel the pain." Martín grabbed his black bandana to cover his face.

"Yeah and who said Damien was innocent?" Diego shrugged.

"Thats not what I'm sayin. But if we do this. We are asking for a war in the streets. Everybody you love is a target. Santo or not." I shout at the guys getting ready to join Leyla.

Leyla decided to just roll up in the Prophets and shoot Damien. Stupid idea.

I know we need to let them know we aren't to be messed with. But this isn't how. I'm think with my brain. This is exactly how Leyla's dad died in the first place.

He wanted revenge and when he got it, it started a war that killed him.

I cant let her do this.

It was dark out and all i could see was Leyla confronting a tall guy in green in the sidewalk. They were below one of the city lights.

You could tell he was trying to get his way back home.

But before i could get out the car to stop Leyla I heard the gun shot.

Sad Eyes and i were the only ones who exit the car. We ducked down.

Assuming the worst. Once i finally peeked i saw Leyla still standing. She had the gun pointing to the ground.

"Leyla." My jaw dropped as she walked back to her car.

She looked over at me then got back in her car. Unfazed by it all.

Then she sped off.

Leyla just killed a prophet.

—sweeteasaint

Heyyyy