Chapter 1

Hero's....
they're fakes....
Money....
Fame.....
Fake....
Useless....
I guess we need someone to stop them now.....
Watch Out Hero's.....
There's A New Queen In Town....

————————————————————
Izuku's Pov:
It all started when I was 4 when I went to the quirk doctor to see what my quirk was it but..... it turned out to be the worst day of my life....
"Mrs. Midoriya your daughter does have a quirk, but I'm afraid it's a villains quirk"the doctor said. I have to tell you, I was glad I had a quirk, but my mom wasn't..... "w-what?... may I ask what is it?".... mom said, "well..... she has a few quirks but they are dangerous.... one is ghosts, the next is Clockwork and the final is Whispers".... " t-thank y-you very much doctor...." Mom said "I have three quirks!!!! Do I get more when I grow up?!?!" I said

"Maybe sweetheart, now let's go home, you can go play with Bakugou ok?..." said mom
"Ok mommy!!!"
Little did I know today was going to be my last day at home and the worst....
————————————————————
( I like the story but I feel like it's bad but I'll keep going!!!! ;^; Time skip to home!)
"Sweetheart?"
"Yes mommy?"
"Don't tell people your quirks please, you don't want to scare them now do you?"
"Oh, ok mommy I won't tell...."
"Ok then, go play at the park and I'll cook" she looks at me with cold eyes. I was a little scared but I thought nothing of it, cause now I can't show kacchan my new quirks,
While I was going to the park kacchan came to me with his quirks and it was so cool, "Hey nerd where's your quirk?!" When he said that I froze, I couldn't tell him cause I promise mommy so I did the one thing I regret...
"Oh, I don't have any heh.." I said scratching the back of my head and looking down. "Don't worry nerd, I'll protect you, cause I'm going to be the number 1 hero!!" I smiled when he said that, I believed him but I now regret it deeply...

————————————————————
(One week later, school)
The class knew I was "quirkless" but I couldn't tell them the truth , so I stayed quiet.
"Hey useless, what you doing?!" Bully #1 said, I look at him with fear I knew what was coming, a beating... this shouldn't happen to a little girl, I'm already losing so much....
(1 week earlier)

"M-m-Mommy..??"
"WHAT!?"
"W-what's wrong?..?"
"Get out.."she said
"Your a monster just like your father now GET OUT!!!."
she grab my arm as I was sobbing my eyes. She was grabbing my stuff and throwing it in the suit case while calling someone, after she was done she grabbed my hair and made a walk to the car and threw me in there.
"M-mommy?..."
"Shut up..."
I stayed quiet after she said that, after like 30 minutes later she told me to get out in front of a house I didn't know so I did as she said and she threw my suit case at me to which I fell backward crying..
"M-mommy don't leave me!..." to which it was to late.
She left driving... then there was a couple who came out of the door and when  I saw them I hated them at sight, I thought they took me from my mom but the truth was she was planning on leaving me before and left me at a foster home kinda close to the park and my school but still I hated it....
————————————————————
( sorry if it's bad and cringe but this is my very first book so plz T~T so I hope u like this chapter and I'll do the next one)