Chapter 6

(I hope you like this story and it took awhile to post but I'll do better next time, also I might forget how to spell or names so ya sorry) enjoy!!!

Izuku POV:

Its been 9 months since my "death" and to be honest I'm happy for it, even if people had forgot about me in like a week of the incident but meh. Now I wear a wig when I go outside and sometimes makeup cause why not.

I've been training, studying,"working", and planning. But really I'm find with it cause I got to know the rest of the League and really I feel they are family, Taken is starting to warm up to me but really I kinda want to know her quirk, cause sometimes she uses more then one but who knows, then there's toga and really she's like my best friend and she really fun too even tho she's crazy.

Then there's dabi, he's a bit cold then and there but he's like my older brother who's always way to protective of me and toga but really?, meh I love him as a my older brother.

Then there's Shigaraki who is like acts like a freaking child but still we act like siblings but I also like to piss him off very much and it's fun, but still I love him like a twin but like to mess with each other a lot.

There's kurogiri who's like a mom around here cause he expects us to tell him where we are going or what we doing but who cares who love him very much and treat us very well.

Then last but not least, All for One who's like a father to us and me, but mostly to Taken but still we are glad that we see him as a father even if we don't see him that much, we care and live him as family.

I still have my same powers which is Ghost,Clockwork,whispers,healing, and metal maliption (can't spell!!!!!)and so I've been training a lot cause I found out we are going to be going to be at UA trying to get information from students,teachers and anything that can help take them down.

"Hey kurogiri I'm going to the store for a bit to get some stuff!" I yelled

"Ok text me if you need me to make a portal for u, stay safe!" He yelled

"Ok!!"
As I was walking I bumped into someone and fell,
'Great just my day and I'm only wearing a hoodie ughhh'

"Oh I'm sor- oh it's you, it's nice to see you again" the person said

When I looked up it's was the guy I met 9 months ago and he still look the same so I knew it was him, oh fuck I forgot his name!
"Oh y-ya it has" why am I stuttering right now!
"Um well do you want to get coffee or something later? He asked
"Oh u-um y-ya sure why not how about at 6 pm at the Cute Cafe?" I said

"Um ya of course see ya there also I'm shoto Todoroki if your forgot" he said while smiling

"Oh I'm iz-Kaida Star!! I-it's n-nice t-to see y-ya again well b-bye!!" I said as I ran away to the store
After I got the stuff I went back home and was greeted by kurogiri and Taken

"Im back bitches!!!!" I yelled but busting though the door

"Izuku can you SHUT THE FUCK UP I GOT TO STUDY!!!!" Taken yelled
Oh I forgot she's studying for the exam entrance for UA next month oops!!

"Oops sorry anyway I can't stay long cause I'm going out fuckers!!!!" I yelled while leaving the stuff with kurogiri and taken on the counter and ran to my room.

After I was done I was just about to walk out the door when....

"Where do you think your going..." Dabi said with a serious tone

" Out!" I shout with a dumb but excited tone
"Do I know him!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh mmmmmmm nope!!"
And after I said that I ran out of the base and to the cafe where I was going to meet Todorkoi. 

( sorry if it's short and A bit strange but I'm still learning so ya hoped you enjoyed this chapter bye!!)