Chlorine

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover and blurred vision. But I had to go talk to Johnny, so I removed myself from my bed, and went into my kitchen, grabbing a granola bar.
     Although my head was still pounding, I made my way out of my house, and down the street towards his.
     When I reached his house I knocked on the door. After a moment, his father answer.
     "Yeah what do ya want?" He snapped as soon as he saw me.
     I was always taken aback by his aggressiveness. "Uh, can I talk to Johnny please?" I asked.
     "Hell, he ain't home. Ain't been home for the past week," his father muttered.
     I was shocked. The past week? That's before we stopped dating. Where was he staying?
     "Do you know where he's been staying?" I questioned.
     "Nope. Probably that old lot out there."
     I nodded, then took off running towards where I had left him the day before. He wasn't there, and I could feel my chest tightening in my panic.
The Curtis house!
     I immediately started running for their house, jumping onto their porch and raising my hand to knock on the door.
     Then I saw a sight through the front window that made my blood boil. Johnny and Soda were sitting together on the couch, with Johnny's legs over Soda's, and cuddling together. I watched angrily as Sodapop gently leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Johnny's lips. It pissed me off more that Johnny didn't pull away.
Fuck knocking, i thought to myself, opening the door and letting it slam into the wall.
     "What the hell Johnny! How could you?" I screamed.
     My outburst had caused both of them to jump away from each other and off the couch.
     "How could- wha? What do you mean, 'how could I?'" he asked bitterly. "You left me."
     I scowled. "Yeah, but I was coming back to get you."
     He looked down. "I... I don't want you back," he breathed. "I like Soda."
     "You what?! How could you do this to me Johnny!" I screamed.
     Tears welled up in his eyes and I could tell he was confused. "S-Soda is nice to me-"
     "The hell he is!"
     "That's enough Dallas!" Sodapop snapped angrily. "You heard him."
     I laughed humorlessly. "Ohohoh cocky little Sodapop, always thinking the the bravest, hottest looking guy around."
     "When the hell did I say that Dallas?" Soda asked me defensively.
     I smirked at him. "You don't have too."
     "Get out!" Johnny snapped suddenly, causing us both to jump. "Now Dally!"
     I glowered at him, then started walking over to where he stood. He froze and began to shake.
     "You need to watch your mouth before someone gets hurt kid..."
     I pushed him hard, sending him to the ground. I heard the air leave his lungs as he hit. I swung my foot back and kicked him hard as I could in the chest and felt a strange sense of relief when I heard bones crack.
     He whimpered and I heard Soda scream "Dally no!" Soda tried in vain to pull me away from him, but it was no use.
     I couldn't hear his yells. I bent down and picked Johnny up, pinning him against the wall. "Say you love me," i snarled, but he shook his head.
     I reared my arm back, then slammed it into Johnny's face. Blood started gushing from his lip, and I smiled at him, dropping him to the floor.
     He lay there gasping for air and curling into a ball on the ground. I turned and walked out the door.

     Sodas POV

     I stood against the wall shaking as Dally stomped out the door. As soon as he was gone, I shut the front door and locked it, then rushed over to Johnny.
     "Are you ok?" I asked immediately, kneeling down beside him.
     He whimpered, but nodded his head. "Yeah, I think so."
     I gently wrapped my arms around him, lifting him up and cradling him to my chest. I took him into the bathroom and cleaned him up best I could, and bound his rib cage.
     I smiled gently at him. "I promise I won't let anybody hurt you ever again."
     He smiled sadly back at me. "Thank you so much."
     He wrapped his arms around me and I picked him up, taking him to my room. I sat him down on my bed, and watched as his eyes slowly fluttered closed.
     I pressed my lips gently to his forehead, tucked him in, and left to wait until he woke up.