I.... Sawear To God!

To Be Continued...

Btw: I'm changing the way I write..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

London

I finished the food and all that August ate I ate in the room because I ain't got time for his ass to be talking to me he irritatin' "I ain't ya slave." nigga just stop I ain't about to be yours either I snuck in Augusts' room and laid in his bed he shouldn't care this bed comfortable as fuck he got me chopped if he think i'm about to sleep on that small as bed, I got comfortable and turned the light off I then dozed asleep and fell in a deep dream...

{ Dream Mode }

August: Hey babe

London: Hey bae

August: I'm so happy to be marrying you

London: I am too we could maybe start a family soon..

August: Yeah but after we get married alright ?

London: Fineeee

August: You know I luh you guh

London: (giggles) Eww why you say it like that ?

August: 'Cause i'm Triple A Jr.

"Triple A Jr.".....

"Triple A Jr.".....

I soon woke up fast and my butt was stinging I seen August and he was smacking my butt hard and that shit was hurting.

London: Stop August! That shit hurts!

August: One, who told you to come in MY room Two, who told you to come sleep in MY bed and Three, who told you to wear MY clothes?

London: You wasn't saying shit when I was downstairs with them

August: I was watching the game

London: You were eating... The fuck?

August: You can get out my room now

London: No i'm not sleeping in the room on that little ass bed

August: (Picks London up and puts her out in the hall way and closes and locks his door) Now!

London: I know you just did not! I.. sawear to God! (crosses her arms and slides her back down Augusts' door)

August: You're not coming back in, just to let you know

London: You left your key on the table just to let you know (gets up and fake runs down the stairs and hides in the closet) I'm gonna get them!

August: (hurries and unlocks the door and runs downstairs to see London not downstairs and the keys still on the table and he hears small feet run and a door slam and getting locked) LONDON !!! Open the door

London: (sees a beat pill and goes over to it then sees a bag of clothes that still had tags on them and sees a lingerie set she smirks and changes into the red and black set and turns the beat pill to body party by Ciara and unlocks the door and takes a random chair and starts dancing to seduce August good)

August: (hears music and goes to his room and turns the knob and opens the door and sees London in a lingerie set he sees the booty the most and he starts to get thirsty and sweaty) Uh... um what the h-hell are you d-d-doing ?

London: (ignores him and continues dancing and gets on the floor and crawls towards him and grabs his pants and continues going up she leans in for a kiss but pushes him back and closes the door as the music ends)

August: Damn... she a freak... I'm keeping her ass (opens the door to see that London is in different clothes booty shorts and a white cami with pink nikes he started wondering where did these clothes come from then he heard Anaconda by Nicki Minaj come on and London started twerking and hitting splits and all that, he looked at her with big eyes 'O.O' and continued watching her twerk, he almost passed out seeing her do all that it was like 3 am and he was about to attack) Stop teasing me!

London: (does a handstand and does a straddle split and pulls August onto the chair and when Drake & Nicki's part comes on London starts twerking on August giving him a lap-dance and at the end she flips her hair and leaves the room going to the living room)

August: Why did you have to choose me god? You made her leave me hanging horny and all.

Next Day|| 3:46 PM||

August

I decided to take London to get me some clothes, even though i'm mad she left me hanging like that which irritated me a lot last night so I just left it there and went to sleep I let London sleep in my bed and man was that booty soft but she had a lot of nerve to turn her butt the same way my dick was facing she lucky I ain't rape her ass, and I wasn't really obsessed with her until high school, but she was on the news at about 12 it was a Amber Alert so I decided I am going to make her less noticeable I put on some clothes and my glasses I kissed her nose while she slept and and left locking the door I also put a tracker in her hand so that's gonna be a scar and then with that I left going to the store getting hair dye and clothes for her I see that she wears a lot of bright clothes so it's dark colors for her, and she getting her eyes done. I bought the dye and left I went in the room and seen she was gone, then I heard the toilet flush and she came out.

August: Come on, you're getting your hair dyed

London: Why?!

August: Because I said so now go do it!

London: And if I don't?

August: Then i'll strap ya ass down and do it myself

London: FINE!!.... Dumb bitch

August: Smarter then you!

London: Ahaha you wish (snatches the box and walks in the kitchen starting her hair)

August: Don't snatch from me

London: (Mocks him) Don't snatch from me, shut the hell up

August: I'm getting tired of your attitude I can things to you that you couldn't even react fast enough to, one because i'm stronger and two, i'm taller

London: (quiet) .....

August: That's what I thought (goes and locks then doors and goes in the living room and watches tv)

||3 Hours Later||

I finished all the things I had to do for my hair and then I went to take a shower and after I got out I went to "my room" and seen it was all nice looking it was light blue and black and it has wolf stuffed animals all over it... he must know me well.... I looked in the closet and it had a lot of clothes in it... O.M.G I took out a black fitted crop top and these dark purple star joggers I put on black and purple weed socks and I went downstairs to see August not on the couch then I heard people outside and I seen a police man and August and the police man was holding a pictures of what looked like me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued..

Kidnapped (August Alsina Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें