Word On The Street

London

I woke up to a lot of comments on Instagram saying 'Look on M.T.O' so I did and it said 'London's pregnant again?!?!' that had me wondering how did anybody find out when August is right here and we fell asleep together...

"August...? August wake up... AUGUST!!"

"God damn, what?! what?!" He said sounding mad.

"Look at this.." I showed him the MTO article and he turned and stayed in that spot.

"Forget what they say..." He said calmly

"Who told them?" I asked as I folded my arms.

"I posted a pictured of you and they must've seen your stomach." He said telling the truth.

"Great now it's gonna be flashing lights everywhere. It was like that for Ant." I said sounding sad.

"It'll be alright, at least you don't gotta worry about singing cause you don'y do that. You only make clothes."

"But that'll put more stress because I gotta get the orders shipped out and then I have take more." I said.

"You'll be alright, you know we got money just hire some people." He said.

"That's a smart idea." I said smiling.

"All my ideas are smart." He said sounding cocky

"Cocky much?" I giggled.

"Also, I told my homies. So they must've put the word on the street." He continued from our last conversation.

"Always telling them niggas something." I rolled my eyes.

"Girl, quick acting like you don't tell your girls everythang." He said in a ghetto voice, while he held his hands the way girls do when they mad.

Oh shut up. They girls they'll understand. Ya niggas will talk about how you got some twice without a condom."

"Well you let me two times so that's your fault booboo."

"Oh gosh."

"Let's all go to iHop." He suggested.

"Okay go get Ant up."

"We gone wear a white shirt, jeans, and our timbs today to. Okay?"

"Okay, you can get Ant dress then it's starting to be time that he start getting his style from you."

"Alright." He said, and left the room. I got up and rubbed my tiny bump and smiled to myself I hope it's a boy again.

I went to the bathroom , and started the shower . I got undressed and stepped in letting the warmish-hot water embrace my skin .

About 15 mins . after I got out and wrapped my self in the towel . I dried my self off , and put lotion on , then I went to my closet and got out a white plain shirt , some acid washed ripped jeans , and my timberlands .

I put on my undergarments and then put on my clothes , after I did all that I put my hair in a high bun that was neat and then I put on mascara , eyeliner , and lipgloss . Not a lot .

"Are ya'll ready ?" I yelled and Ant started running in with his tiny feet .

" I am !" He exclaimed , I love our little family we stay fresh , Ant just warms my heart up .

" Ant wanna know something ?" I walked to him .

" Yes !" He exclaimed again , he's full of energy .

" You have a sibling coming soon ." I smiled .

" A sibling ?" He asked with confusion .

" A little brother or siste- "

" Yay !!" He screamed , boys screams get me all the time .

" So , you're happy ?" I giggled .

" Yes ."

" And why are you happy ?"

" We can play games !" He smiled with his rosy cheeks .

" Aw ." I cherished this moment , and then August came in .

" What's all the screaming about ?" He asked .

" Sibling !" Ant smiled .

" Alright , we can go now then ." August said .

" Okay lets go ." I said . We left and got in the car going to iHop .

Ant is happy about the new baby !

Boy or Girl ?
Comment what you think !

Love ya'll

-W0lfLiyah