Date Night

(London's P.O.V)

I went up to my room and went straight into my closet. I looked around it for a while and found a black and tan slit dress and then I got everything else. I went to my vanity and sat down, I started to do my makeup and hair then my phone rung.

"Hello?" I answered

"You have seven days." The person said, I got mad they wasting my damn time.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked with an attitude.

"It's me." It was August he started laughing

"Don't play with me."

"I'm sorry, but i'll be there in a minute." He said

"Okay."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I pressed the end button and continued to do my hair. I was soon finished and I got up and grabbed my purse and phone, and then I heard a honk outside. I took a deep breath and walked outside.

"You look beautiful." August said to me, I smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look bad your self." I sat in the passenger seat and then August closed my door. He went to hid side and got in, he started the car and drove off.

"Wait where are we going?" I asked concerned

"It's a surprise."

"Man, you know I don't like surprises."

"Well you go like this one."

I sat back and crossed my arms, then I examined my nails, while August was just bumping to music.

"Okay, we're here." August stopped in front of a big, nice restaurant. I smiled and he got out and opened my side. I got out and waited for him, he came up to me and linked arms. I'm not gonna lie I do miss this.

"This is nice August." I said as we walked inside. "How'd you pay for all of this?" I asked him.

"I got my ways..." He said sounding like he's hiding something.

"You're lying.. Are you doing what I told you to stop doing?" I asked getting angry.

"..."

"August, I thought I told yo high yellow ass to stop selling that shit. What if you get killed? What about our son?" I whispered yelled.

"Calm down, I had to do it. You left me anyway." He said back.

"August, I will get up from this motherfucking table and leave you here alone, and so the fuck what I left you. It was yo damn fault." I said back a little louder but low enough so that people wouldn't here us.

"Can we just forget about that and continue our date?" He asked sounding nervous.

"Fine."

~•10 Minutes Later•~

"Whew, i'm full. Aren't you?" He asked me, while he rubbed his stomach.

"Yep." I said back in a attitude.

"What you got a attitude for?" He say up straight and looked at me.

"I don't know, well actually.." I said not wanting to finish.

"Actually what?"

"I'll be back." I got up and went to the ladies room and looked at myself in the mirror. Okay, truth is i'm sexually frustrated, like really. I left the ladies room and went to sit back down.

"I wanna have a toast." August smiled.

"For why?" I asked sounding unsure.

"Because you came with me.. After a long time." He held his glass up waiting for me.

"Okay fine." I clinked my glass to his and drunk some of my wine it tasted a little strong. This wasn't normal for this wine.

Next thing I know i'm...

Cliffhanger ! 🙇😂😝

Love yall

Just decided to update a little something .

-W0lfLiyah