t w o

they all sat in kiyeon's couch, some on the floor since they all didn't fit.

"okay, explain."

the boys all looked at the one with black hair, encouraging him to explain. the boy sighed and muttered some curse words before speaking up. "basically, we're dolls."

"wow great explanation mark," a rainbow haired teasingly said and clapped. "good one."

the other just rolled his eyes.

kiyeon furrowed her eyebrows at what he said. "dolls..? how? why?"

a pink haired boy smiled and replied, "you bought us remember? it means you're our owner! we're yours!"

and that, made kiyeon's jaw drop. t-they're my dolls..?? no way..HOW DID THIS HAPPEN-

"wait- let me get this straight. you're my dolls, the ones i bought at that old lady's shop?" she clarified.

they all nodded. "you mean grandma's shop? yeah her! she was the one who made us!" the green haired happily announced.

kiyeon wasted no time in putting on her shoes and ran out of the house to go to that shop.

it all happened at once, the boys didn't process it all.

"where'd she go?"

🎀

the girl had been running around the city, trying to find that store she went to the other day.

she remembered she bought a drink before that and spotted the same boba place. she turned her head on the opposite side of the road expecting to see the shop.

but, found nothing.

the shop was gone.

she couldn't believe it, so she ran across the road and took a closer look. she was sure that this is where the shop stood. but all she saw was a blank space there.

kiyeon looked around and saw a construction worker walking ahead. she ran to him and asked. "hey, isn't there supposed to be a shop there? like an old looking shop with an old lady??"

the man looked at her weirdly at first. "look, i don't know what you're talking about. there has been no shop built there for more than 5 years."

"5 years!? but i just went there yesterday! i even bought something!" she said, still not believing a word he said.

the man snickered. "you're crazy. just get lost kid." he said before leaving kiyeon there, in shock.

how could the shop just......disappear? 

this book will have a similar writing style with nctzen (my book).

it'll have a small amount of words (200-300) each chapter. i'll upload alot tho sooo yeaaa