t w e n t y

"one iced americano!" jaemin announces loudly for the others to hear in the kitchen.

the boys were back to working in taeyong's cafe and kiyeon was out for school. its one of those usual days they spend. renjun nods at jaemin's order and immediately gets into making the right beverage. you could say he was best out of all seven when it comes to cooking and making.

back at the end of the cafe, sat donghyuck and jisung. sure they worked there but most of the time, they stayed at the back doing absolutely nothing. they were only called when needed since the two boys couldn't do anything right without creating trouble.

the tanned male was sleeping peacefully, arms crossing over the table and his head resting on top. jisung across him was busy on his phone, playing pubg with random players he met.

they were sitting quietly, not until taeyong came along.

"donghyuck wake up!" the older said and slapped the boy's head, instantly waking the other male up. his head perked up and immediately looked around him to see who woke him up only to see taeyong standing infront of him, hands on his hips.

"you overslept again. go help renjun in the kitchen!" he said and ushered him up and pushed him in the kitchen. the younger was stil tired but he knew he couldn't argue with taeyong. it was like he was their mother, always bossing around.

☕️

jeno finished his job the earliest so he was the one who got to pick up kiyeon from school. they knew she was old enough to go there alone but they couldn't resist.

and so, the boy patiently waited a few minutes infront of the school's main gate. students started pouring out the doors and he knew class was finished. he immediately noticed the stares and whispers they gave him. the students couldn't forget the encounter days ago obviously.

kiyeon walked out of the doors and she saw the boy right away. she gave him a smile and ran towards the boy, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"hi!" jeno greeted and flashed his famous eye smile that could make anyone's heart flutter.

hers did for sure.

they walked along the streets together side bt side, chatting and joking around with eachother.

it was a comfortable atmosphere that kiyeon absolutely loved. 

"you know, i was shocked when i found out you were our previous owner." he suddenly said and grabbed the attention of her immediately.

he continued, "we were all excited that we were getting another owner after more than 10 years...the last owner was actually you and no way we thought you again would be our owner. its like we were meant to meet after the seperation." jeno smiled a little, looking down at the girl beside him.

kiyeon sighed and looked forward. "i never knew why i got seperated with you guys. its like after the crash, you suddenly all disappeared and i didn't even know it. not until yesterday of course."

they near the cafe and jeno gives a reassuring side hug to kiyeon. "its okay. at least we're together now, right?"

the girl nods and smiles again.

jeno softy connects their hands, fingers intertwined as he gently swings them back and forth. kiyeon didn't know what to do when he did that. she was confused of course, but the feeling in her chest is what made her even more confused before.

her cheeks warm up a little as she takes a glance at their connected hands.

its only a friendly gesture, shut up!

the two enter the cafe, hand in hand and smiling.

jaemin looks up from the counter, all smiley and ready to greet another customer. but he didn't expect for him to have his face fall immediately when the pink haired saw them.

jeno and kiyeon together.

it hurt him and he didn't know why.

it just did.

a pang in his heart was felt in his chest and he couldn't bring himself to smile after what he saw.

what is this feeling...?