Destructive.

3rd person POV

Gasping can be heard from around the room and people start to whisper but to Taehyung, after Jungkook broke the kiss, his world went completely silent. It seems like only he and Jungkook are the only one exist. The look in Jungkook's eyes is so sincere that Taehyung almost give in. He would've give in actually if it werent for Jimin who broke whatever it is that Taehyung and Jungkook is having at the moment.

"Tae? We're leaving. Let's go" Jimin tug Taehyung's sleeves. Bringing him back to reality. Taehyung turn to Jimin and he can see the struggles in Taehyung's eyes. Jimin knew that Taehyung is weak when it comes to Jungkook, but Jimin refuse to let Taehyung give up just like that. After all the pain he put Taehyung through. He refuse to let Taehyung forgive him. Not so easily anyway.

Jimin's action affected Yoongi more deeper than he expected. Jimin just told him not to interfere with Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship but there he is again, ruining a perfect moment. His heart couldnt bare to watch so he turn away from the sight of Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. Yoongi is not much of a talker and he's more to 'suffer in silence' kinda guy but all of his thoughts is about to eat him alive.

Jungkook shot Jimin a glare for ruining their moment but he is satisfied that Taehyung no longer has that 'cold' expression in his eyes. He knew that it will take more that just a kiss in public to make it all okay therefor he wont push it. He is content with Taehyung knowing that he does not have any problem to let people know about their relationship.

Taehyung just let himself being guided outside and to the car by Jimin. He is in no condition to drive so Jimin drive them home while all three of them are in a deep thoughts, but the one with the most destructive thoughts between them three is Yoongi.

Since they left the party earlier than plan, it was still quite early therefore Taehyung went to the living room to call his mother. While all the actions of the models is still clear, while he can still remember their answers, he better tell her. He was conflicted whether to tell his mother about Arisa, then he decided not to. Her secret is her secret, even though he knows about it now, he doesn't have any right to do anything about it. But her attitude however, is a whole another story and Taehyung didn't hold back. Not because he cant stand her, well yes, that too, but this is an evaluation and that was her performance. He tells her everything and all his honest thoughts, thought it seems clear that he favor Kang Taehee than all the rest and he's fine letting his mother know that.

Taehyung was so absorb on reporting back to his mother that the earlier incident slipped his mind, but not long since his mother ask 'is there anything else i should know about' and he remembered the kiss and Arisa's secret. Taehyung shook his head, then let out a chuckle because he then realise his mother cant see him. So he said 'no, thats about it' and ended the conversation. He didnt know how to tell her or where should he even start so he decided that he'll tell her some other time.

Yoongi went straight to Jimin's room, he sleeps there since he Taehyung is staying in his room ever since he got back from his parents. He takes off all his pretty cloths and toss them into the laundry basket, takes his towel and went to take a quick shower. He was greeted by Jimin who sits at the corner of their bed, waiting for him. He thought that Jimin would stay by Taehyung's side. He ignore the younger and went to find some cloths to put on then he prepare himself to sleep.

"Are you okay?" jimin asked. "Fine" He answered. Jimin frown his eyebrows. Clearly, he is not fine. Jimin just look at him, waiting to answer him honestly. Yoongi who now already lying on the bed, stare at the ceiling, speak up. "I just feel suffocated, i stayed in the same world as Taehyung is for nearly 3 hours, but its enough to almost drive me crazy. The stares, the fake smile, the whispers, the judgmental. No wonder Taehyung is so scared and insecure. I would be too if i live in that kind of world"