08 | Sea and thrills

You could hear the sound of the waves from a distance as they crashed on the sand and like in your vision the sea looked very identical.

"Remembered anything?"Namjoon asked you and waited for your response.

You shook your head in denial and said"No but it feels very soothing and calming here."

"it's the sea what did you expect?"Yoongi replied with a smirk on his face and got hit by Hoseok."What?I just stated the obvious!??"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and looked at you with a soothing smile"Don't mind Yoongi he is been very grumbly lately due to the lack of sleep."

"If you need me anything I will be at the beach chairs sleeping."Yoongi said with a scoff and walked away leaving you and 6 guys alone.

"Since Yoongi already made the first move me and Namjoon will go at the cafeteria."Jin notified and dragged Namjoon away at the cafeteria.

"Well me and Jungkook will go play volleyball,if you need us come and tell us okay?"Jimin said and walked away with Jungkook.

"I guess...I will go check Yoongi?"Hoseok said very unsurely and run away to check on yoongi.

"I mean I kinda understand his attitude but I would like to spend some time with him."You replied as you eyed yoongi laying at the beach chair and place a hat over his eyes to protect him from the sun.

"You will when he feels better...but for now would you like to go on a walk with me?"Taehyung asked.

"Sure I would love to."You replied with a smile.

Taehyung stared at his fellows member and they all nodded their head stimulatly,you were busy eyeing the sea that you didn't notice their exchanged look.

"Okay let's go,I will take you somewhere that we used to hangout."He said and interwined his finger with yours.

You nodded your head and slightly pouted"Let's go!"

Taehyung stared at your pout and his mind drifted to an old flashback,in the flashback you and Taehyung were at a convenient store were you ate store bought ramen.

He could still remember the sauce you had in your left cheek and how you had this habit of pouting your lips when you ate something you liked.

It was also the first time he had initiated a move on you,where he leaned closer to your face and removed the sauce from your left cheek with he thumb.

He also remembered very clearly how embarrassed you were when he licked his thumb and eyed you seductively.

Taehyung flicked his tongue inside his mouth and started running forward with you by his side,his eyes glistering enthusiastically as he felt the cold breeze against his skin and you by his side giggling like a small kid.

You ran by his side and let the stress leave your body as you for some odd reason felt at ease next to him, plus you thought it would be good to relax and enjoy the moment.

After awhile of running and panting you made it to what seemed to be like a cave."Wait....I've been here before right?"You asked Taehyung as you remembered the cave from your vision.

"Yes!You have been here in the past,you remember?"He asked with a wide smile spread on his face as if he couldn't believe what was happening now.

"You could say that..."You replied not wanting to admit that you had a vision of this place.

Taehyung smile spreaded even wider and he immediately pulled you into a hug,not the casual hug he lifted you in his arms and span you around in the sand giggling.

You felt your heart beating faster at the sudden action of taehyung but you had to admit that you enjoyed to see him happy like this.

He placed you on the ground and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck."Sorry I got carried away."

"It's okay,I told you to be your normal selfs so I can feel more comfortable around you."You reassured his and started walking inside the cave.

The cave from your vision.