14 | Roses and gun

"Hyung where is Y/N?"Jimin gazed at the car asked Namjoon,when he saw that y/n was not there.

"What do you mean?"Namjoon asked confused and followed Jimin's gaze only to find himself to be shocked."I told her to wait here!"

Jimin crossed his arms around his chest and thought where y/n could possible have gone"Do you think she went home?"

"Maybe."Namjoon replied unsurely and noticed something with the corner of his eyes in front of the car which caused him to freak out."Hey jimin you need to check this out..."

"What is it?"Jimin not understanding what Namjoon was referring to,walked in front of the car and widened his eyes once they landed upon a blue letter on the window with alice's bow.

Time for the game to start, let's see who will win.-Love Admirer.

-

Namjoon and Jimin stared at the letter conflicted trying to understand what it meant,a letter from an unknown person and alice missing what could possible go wrong?

"Hyung..."Jimin muttered and noticed Namjoon clench his fists angered."I know you are upset but do you think this is connected with alice dissappearance?"

Namjoon nodded his head and said"Jimin...I have a bad feeling about this."

As they stood in the middle of the road someone honked at them making them avert their attention to the person.

"Yoongi what are you doing here?"Jimin who ws startled asked when he saw Yoongi inside a car behaving very strangely.

"Get in!"Yoongi yelled to the two of them and tapped his finger on the wheel"we don't have much time I will explain everything in the car!"

Namjoon and Jimin flinched at his words and  how yoongi acted and quickly got into the car without any questions.

"So what is going on?"Namjoon asked as he sat down and yoongi started driving away.

"Alice is."Yoongi simply said."She was abducted."

"But why?"Namjoon asked and furrowed his eyebrows confused.

Yoongi sighed at his question and responded"Simple cause she is not alice."

Namjoon mouth went wide open upon hearing yoongi say that she was not alice."What nonsense are you spatting now?Of course she is alice!!!Jimin tell—."

Namjoon turned back to get help from Jimin but saw that he was avoiding his gaze with a very conflicted facial expression."Jimin?"

"Hyung is right Namjoon,she is not Alice."Jimin confessed without looking at Namjoon and heard yoongi chuckle.

"See I told you."

Namjoon layed back at the chair feeling lost"Guys I am not in the mood for riddles just spill the beans so we can see what are we going to do."

"Okay since Jimin seems like he is about to break down any moment I will explain."Yoongi said and took a deep breath."Alice was murdered the day before we found her at the forest,she was abducted and stabbed 7 times and got washed out at the shore the other day."

"What...."Namjoon mouth dropped to the floor and felt his eyes water up."If
Alice is dead, who's the girl we found?"

"Y/N..."Jimin suddenly spoke up trying his best not to cry,all the memories that he wanted to forger flooded back in his mind."her name is y/n."

Yoongi who was focused on the road nodded his head and gave him a thumbs up."Y/N was abducted like alice cause the killer didn't want the history to repeat,I can't say anything else for now we need to go save her."