🌙ŠŁØW ÅGØÑŸ🌙

I sighed, stretching as the morning sun peaked out from behind my curtains. Rude. Goosebumps ran down my arms as I swung my legs out from under the covers. I instinctively wrapped my wiry tail around my waist as I stood up, groaning as the alarm sounded again. Stupid snooze button...

"SallyFace? You up yet?" I heard a voice ask from the other side of a staticky walkie talkie. I let out a sigh, then walked over to my drawer and picked up the device, holding it close to my mouth as I spoke into it.

"Sup.." I replied.

"Someone sounds tired." My best friend, Larry, teased from the other side of the box.

"Shush, aren't you?" I asked, trying to think up any conversation that would lead to him saying, 'yup, got to go' so I could get ready. Look, I love him, but dude... I need to at least get dressed before you harass me with 'you up yet??"

Jesus I'm an asshole in the mornings.

"Not really because unlike you I actually get sleep." He snapped back. I rolled my eyes, chuckling lightly.

"Whatever, dude. I need to get dressed, meet me in the lobby." I smiled, putting the talkie down. There was a mumbled response then the static ensued, leaving me in a peaceful silence.

I threw on my normal black jumper and maroon jeans, putting my hair in neat pigtails. I sighed, having to fix my tail and wings about five times before eventually just leaving it. I should really cut holes in my cloths... nah I know my lazy ass is never going to find the motivation for that.

I looked at the think on my desk, scrunching my face up as my eyes danced over the details of it. Carefully I picked up the prosthetic, holding it to my face and clipping it on.  I shook my head, a muffled huff slipping from my lips.

"Guess I should go..." I grumbled slipping on blue converse and making my way into the hallway. I shuffled my way into the elevator, a musty smell creeping into my nostrils. Boring classical music sounded from the old speakers, Todd must've changed it.

The friendly face of Larry greeted me as I made it to the bottom floor, and I smiled at the angelic boy. He flipped a few strands of hair behind his shoulder, wrapping his fluffy white wings around himself.

"It's cold out there, Sal. Did you bring a jacket?" He asked.

"You care too much, Lar-Bear. I'll be fine, I promise." I smiled, my eyes winking as my cheeks lifted.

"I care because you're my best friend, Sal. I don't want you missing school." I snickered, poking him in the side.

"You care because you're an angel. It's in your nature." I grinned as he pouted, his posture turning into more of a slump than straight log.

"We talked about this, SallyFace. I care because you're a genuinely nice person, even if you are a demon. You're not an asshole, and that's supposed to be your nature." I rolled my eyes as we linked arms with one another, walking out into the frigid Monday morning.

HI I decided to make this cause I want to and it makes me happy. EnJoY please!

(Here you go, DecayingDaisies )