📖ŁØVË ŸÖÛ MÒRÈ📖

TW: ABUSE

I sighed, looking a crying and trembling Lisa up and down.

"I understand, Sal, and I still love you so so much!" She shouted, kneeling so she was my height.

"I love you too, Lisa.." I replied, wrapping my arms securely around her.

"The darkness felt so cold, so alone.. then when we came out of it, we weren't really out of it. We held onto it, clinging to it." She sighed, drying her milky white eyes.

"I understand. I just hope you can forgive me, ya know.. for what I did to you." I nodded, pursing my lips together.

"Of course, sweetie. I can forgive that." Lisa relaxed, ruffling my electric (see what I did there) blue hair. I nodded, giving her one last hug before venturing to the 4th floor. I gripped Larry's hand tightly, walking through the door to find my dads apparition. I walked towards it, tears spilling from my eyes.

"Hey, dad..." I sighed. He moved towards me, very slowly, his eyes forever trained on my face. He lifted both his hands up, cupping my heavily scared cheeks with his hands.

"Sal? Y-You..." my dad started to say, tracing one finger along my scars. Suddenly, without hesitation, he drew his hand back and crashed it against my face. I yelped, stumbling a bit to the side. Larry caught me, glaring daggers in my father's direction.

"What the hell, man?!" He yelled. "You hit him!"

"No shit! He killed me! What kind of son does that and then thinks he can just apologize?! Sorry doesn't fix everything!" Henry shouted back. I stood up straight, biting my lip.

"D-Dad I'm so, so sorry... I can't tell you enough how sorry I am, and nothing can fix what I did. If you just give me a chance to explain why I-" I walked towards him but he shushed me.

"Save it, murderer. Make that two on your family checklist." He growled. My heart dropped, and I just turned and started towards the door.

"Fuck you, Henry. Fuck. You. You would've died without him anyways. He tried so hard to get you to like him, he tried everyday to come home to a loving father- yet no matter how hard he tried he still couldn't cover up the bruises, he still couldn't cover up how much you hurt him! His own father!! Against him everyday! A lowlife drunk that couldn't love anyone but himself! Sal deserves the world! And you deserve what you got." Larry growled, walking away with me.

"You little fucker, I never liked you! I always hated your guts! But goddam if I didn't love my son! You'd be dead by my hands if he didn't love you so much! You should be thanking me, I practically handed him over on a silver platter for you!" My dad shouted back. I'm tired of this... of all of it! They need to stop, fighting won't help.

"I loved him more than you ever did!! He cried so many times because all he wanted was a normal family, a life with a normal father!" Larry shouted.

"No! Stop, both of you! Fighting won't help let's just- let's just go, Larry.." I mumbled, grabbing his hand and pulling him away from the apartments.

"I'm sorry, Blue, I... I just couldn't sit there and watch him treat you like that.. when he hit you I remembered the first time I saw him hit you, almost like it was right in front of me. But this time I knew I needed to say something.. I needed to help you." Larry sighed, peppering kisses lightly all over my face.

"It's ok.. you wanted to help me. It just.. shows how much you love me." I smiled, intertwining our fingers.

"We have no time to waist. We need to help Todd." He smiled back. "I know where he is, but I know we don't have much time now. Let's end this." Larry stated. I nodded, and with that we began heading towards an unknown destination.