prologue

I harm people and don't even feel anything about them or what their family could feel when they know their family member is dead. I don't give a fuck if I get hurt. Because what's better than killing people because your suppose to is killing people for revenge. I was changed through the hard way that if I hurt people, they will come and hurt the ones I care... I am a monster, keep your distance or you will burn in hell with me.

______________________________________________________________

Waking up to my alarm, I realise today is the day I leave for Canada. Moving across the world is scary, but what's more scary? Telling my friends that I'm leaving. Yep. I haven't told them, and I leave tonight. Great. Of course I leave everything to the last minute. I honestly don't know how I'm going to do this. Maybe I don't need to go to school today? If I do that and leave. My friends might as well kill me. Shit!

I sign, just thinking about it gets me so stressed. I look out of my window, only to be met by a cloudy day. wow have a bad day and the weather agrees with you. As I try to forget about the small but still big situation, I decide that I should start getting ready. I hop out of my bed and decide what I should wear. Finally deciding my clothes for the day, I leave it stretch out on the bed and go to my bathroom to have a shower

taking my hair out of my ponytail, it falls a bit longer than my shoulders. looking at the mirror, I look at my reflection and see a girl who pretends to be happy but isn't. I study my face, the only feature I like about myself is my wavy natural light brown hair. My eyes are the feature that most people notice about me, they say that my caramel brown eyes are common but have something special in them but personally, I think they are plain and boring brown eyes.

After getting ready, I go downstairs and say goodbye to my parents and brother. My family, I don't have any more family, I do but we don't talk to them for two reasons, number 1 is because they live in Spain and number two is my parents are not in good terms with them. My parents, my brother and I were born in Spain, so yes we can speak Spanish. We moved to California when I was 6 months old and my brother 4 nearly 5.

My mother's name is Maria, she is very beautiful, she looks like my older sister and a younger sister for my brother, Will. My mom has the same features as me, the only difference is she has blue eyes, like the ocean when the sun is shining on it and she has mid-length hair, same colour. My father, David also looks very young for his age, he has dark brown hair, short and has black eyes, Will is like an identical twin but only has a different eye and colour hair. Now for my annoying big bro Will, as I said he just looks like dad. My brother is 22 and when he was in high school, he was a player, I don't blame him but I blame the girls he would bring when my parents weren't at home. The girls he would bring secretly would say mean things to me, saying that I'm ugly, useless, lonely, no one likes me. I believed everything but I know that I'm not lonely I might be ugly, useless but not lonely.

"Bye, I'm going to school, see you later,"

"OK honey," My mum comes closer to me and kisses my cheek, I wave to my brother and dad goodbye since they were in the living room watching tv and I was already standing near the door.

I walk out of my house, towards the path. I am so nervous about my friends not knowing that I am leaving, but I am going to tell them today, I have too. I think it will be easier this way instead of telling them months ago. You might be thinking, it's not such a big deal but for me, it is.mMy friends are everything to me, they are family. I lift my head towards the sky and I inhale one of the longest breaths that I have ever taken, I exhale it afterwards and I begin my fifteen-minute walk.

_____________________________________________________________________

Fifteen-minutes later, I finally make it to school, taking my earphones out, I continue to walk inside the school until I see my best friends leaning on their lockers. There they were, Bianca, Abigail, Taylor, Skylar and Lucy, my only friends, the only people who I talk in school.