Chapter 22

*Flashback*

It's been a few weeks since my first day in this school and a lot has happen. I've gotten really close with the bad boy. Noah has been really nice to me but i know he is keeping a lot from me which i get annoyed but at the same time, why should he tell me what is wrong with him.

I like Noah...more then a friend but i know nothing is going to happen between us. I hear people yelling, me being the curious person I am, i stood up and followed the yelling. When I was near the yelling, a circle of people were watching, i'm guessing people fighting. then i heard 'Noah stop', with that said i pushed myself into the front of circle pushing everyone out of my way to get to the front.

I saw Noah fighting one of the jocks, his name was Dave, he was saying "She's a slut" and things like that. I could tell Noah didn't like that since he began beating the heck out of Dave. Not realising what i did, i scream stop, causing everyone to stare at me but i didn't care, because all i wanted was for Noah to stop hurting Dave. I don't care about dave, i care about Noah, he is hurting himself.

Noah turn around and stared at me, his eye soften and he looked like he regretted everything he did in the past 5 minutes. His stare goes back to normal after a few moments, he stares down back at Dave, Stands up and walks away to the exit of the school.

As i said before i'm a very curious person, so i followed him, i saw him going outside of school. I was about to stop because i don't want to get in trouble but then again i have very strong feelings for him, so I continued following him.

I saw him doing something but when i got closer i saw that he was taking drugs. i gasp, i knew he was a bad boy and everyone told me to stay away from him since of his reputation but i don't know why it took out of shock, i didn't expert him to do it, well i did but at the same time i didn't.

When Noah notice my presence, he looked so guilty when we made eye contact. he stood up and walked up to me, touching my arm. i felt a spark but it would always go away the same speed as it would come.

"I will stop doing this for you," i was speechless, i look down to the ground. i heard him swear a few words.

"Allie, Alison, i like you so much, i'm so mad at myself for falling for someone so innocent, who would get hurt with my life, the lifestyle i live but I fight my feelings trying to stay away from you, but I can't, it's impossible for me to stay away from you,"

i stood there not knowing what to say, i knew that I like him so much but how do i say it, i open my mouth to say that i like him too but out of nowhere i felt his lips connecting to mine. i move my lips against his and it felt so soft.

*End of flashback*

"One week later, we never talked until that day. He came up to me and said that i was someone that entered his heart, he didn't know what to do but after we kissed he thought and thought and decided to tell me that he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I was in shock but i did like him and i said yeh, my first boyfriend, i thought he was good but i guess i didn't know what i was putting myself in."

*flashback*

"i want you to be my girlfriend...actually i need you to me my girlfriend,, you have bought so much life into me and i need you so much," Noah Fox is asking me to be his girlfriend, no shit. Oops i never swear.

"of course i will be your girlfriend," i jump into his arm and kiss the heck out of him. Noah is my boyfriend, shit shit, shit.

*end of flashback*

"The next day, when we entered school every single girl hated me because i Alison Jones was Noah's girlfriend an innocent girl, a girl who could not defend theirselves. Every girl would come up to me when i'm alone and would threaten me to hurt me some of them said that they would kill me."