||01- Did you read that in national geographic or playboy||

PRESENT TIME

I climbed through Peter Parker's window which traditionally always unlock. I land on the hardwood floor with a soft thud. The web-slinger steers in his sleep wiping. I tip-toe through clutter spread across his room until I reached his bedside.

"Wake-up Spidey." I shouted. He startled from his sound slumber he lands on the floor in a loud thud.

He lets out a foible groan whilst I laugh at his expense.

"Oh, a little stuff on the landing he may have to settle for the bronze." I quipped.

"Sawyer, you know I hate it when you do that." He spoke whilst running his finger through his hair.

"I know but when you tell you don't like that only makes me. Want to do it even more." I said.

I offer my hand. He takes my offer. I help to his feet.

"Also, you should've sensed me is your Peter tingle acting up again?" I inquired.

He sighs loudly." Please don't call it the Peter tingle."

"но это звучит так мило." I said whilst pinching his cheeks. But it sounds so cute.

He slaps my hands away." Прекрати." Stop it.

When Peter and I first started hanging out we found solace in each other company. We would spend the night. Spending our time joking and talking about how we felt at that moment. Spending our days on the rooftop of his apartment building looking up at the stars sometimes we would silent enjoying moments of just being together. I even taught him a few phrases in Russian.

"I'll meet you outside." I climbed back out the window. "и поторопись!" And hurry up!

++++
"Are you all packed for the trip?" Peter asks.

"Yeah, it's gonna be nice to visit another country and not because my parents are wanted by the US Government." I rambled.

He chuckles.

"My mom's been brushing me up on my Italian it's a little rusty. She's been telling me stories about her and my Aunt Nat would go on missions together." I said I bow my head.

He remains silent and wraps his arms around my shoulder bring me closer into his arms allowing me to be in the moment and allow me to compose myself.

"I know it's gonna be okay." He assured. I know it has only been a year since she died but it feels like yesterday mom was telling me she was gone.

I think the reason Peter and I truly bonded was that we both lost family that day.

The bus comes to halt. We exit the bus walking up the street leading to Midtown High.

"So, what's this big plan going on with MJ?" I ask.

He gives me a questioning glare." How did you-"

"I'm the daughter of a spy. I learned to eavesdrop when I was eight." I said. Privacy is a four-letter word in my household.

"I'll explain it when we meet up with Ned." He responds."

"You helped saved the universe asking a girl out should be a piece of cake." I said being cautiously optimistic.

I must admit I was bit envious of MJ. I mean I love the friendship that Peter and I have but sometimes I find myself thinking about what it would be like if it was something more. But I try to bury these feelings for the sake of friendship.