||02-Why does Mysterio sound like something of a telnovela||

A/N-LONG CHAPTER

I place all my luggage by the door before entering the kitchen. My mom partaking in her third cup of coffee and my dad cooking breakfast whilst my little brother stuffs his face with pancakes his face lightly coated in syrup.

"Morning parental units." I spoke.

"Morning squirt." I ruffle my finger through his hair.

He giggles whilst chewing on piece of pancake.

"Morning are you all packed?" Mom asks.

"Yup, all set." I replied.

"So, what were you and peter talking about last night?" she asks.

"Um grandpa called him." I stated.

Her and my father shared a confused look.

"What did he want?"

"I don't know he didn't answer the phone."

"That can't' be good. I can only imagine what he wanted." Dad said.

"Knowing my father is usually means he wants something." Mom said.

"That's I told him." I spoke.

"Well hopefully it's nothing too bad. We could all use break from the heroics for a while." She said.

I nod whilst my head remained bowed whilst I fidget my fingers.

"What's wrong?" mom asks.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Come on Spud I know your lying just talk to me." she pushes.

I let out a deep exhale before I spoke." Well Peter has this big plan to tell MJ how he feels and I cant help but feel a little jealous cause I-"

"You like him." She concluded.

"Pathetic right?" I said.

"No, I think your human, and you shouldn't feel bad about your feelings. Besides, I think Underoos has a little crush on you too." She said.

"Peter like me? No." I objected. The way he talks about MJ the scenario seems

A grin forms on her lips.

"Trust I know these things. Give it time." She advised.

The doorbell rang interrupting the moment between us.

Dad leaves to answer the door.

"Sawyer. Peter's here." He calls.

"Morning Mrs. Rogers." He waves bashfully at my mother. even though Peter and I have been friend for at least a year he is still scared of my mother. then again everyone is.

"Nice see you again Peter. Nice of you to use the door this time." She teases.

He chuckles nervously.

My mother bring me in for one more hug before we make our journey to the airport.

"I want you two to be safe, watch each other back, and Peter remember what I said about-"

"Make sure to not put all your power into one punch." He finishes.

She winks at the teen. "Good boy."

++++

"You okay?" Ned asks whilst I scroll through my phone whilst the plan finishes boarding.

"Yo Parker this is called an airplane like buses you're used to, except it flies over the poor neighborhoods. Intend of driving through them." Flash teases.