||03-my grandfather hijacked our vaction||

A/N: ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER FOLKS! 

"I'd pay good money. To have watched you tell off Nick Fury." Peter said.

"Yeah, feels like something out of fantasy." I spoke. "I'd never thought I'd lived to see the day he'd take no for answer."

"Yeah." He agreed.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine." He lied.

"Твоя ложь. я могу сказать." I said. Your lying. I can tell.

"Как понять, что я лгу?." He questioned. How can you tell I'm lying?

"Your voice gets higher, and you avoid eye contact. I call the Peter tell." I explained.

He chuckles lightheartedly whilst he shakes his head.

"I'm bit nervous. You know about Paris." He replied.

"You'll be fine. She'll be stupid not to yes." I exclaimed. Peter looks at me with such innocence and charm in his eyes. I heartbeat quickened.

"You think so?" he questions.

"Of course." I assured him.

We exit the rickety hotel joining our classmates whilst loud themselves and there luggage into the bus.

"Hey Man, are you sure. Your good?" Peter ask his friend.

"Oh dude. I'm fine don't worry seriously getting tranq'd in the dark by Nick fury is probably the coolest thing you ever happen to me." Ned replies.

"I find that statement trouble." I blurted.

"Yeah, I'm just happy I don't have to go to Prague." Peter said.

"Good news. We're going to Prague." Mr. Harrington.

"What?" Peter.

The class erupt in collective chatters and murmurs.

"Yeah, the tour company called they upgrades us. You should have heard me on the phone with them. I really have them hell." He explains.

"All I heard was crying." Mr. Dell.

"Look at our upgrade ride pretty sick." Harrington.

At the bus entrance stood Agent Demetri one of my grandfather lacky.

"Guys, what's going on?" Ned asks.

"My grandfather hijacked our summer vacation."

"Awesome." He said with goofy grin forming on his lips.

++++
"So are you gonna stare lovingly into the lenses all day or are you gonna try them on." I spoke whilst Peter run over the dark-framed glasses. he puts on the glasses they frame his feature quite well.

"Not bad, all your missing is a goatee, and you'll be spitting image of Tony Stark." I quipped.

He chuckles at my remark. He pulls out card that resided inside the case and read it aloud." For the next Tony Stark. I trust you. PS: Say Edith"

I readout images appear in the frames.

"Hello?" Peter spoke.

Hello Peter, I'm Tony Stark augmented-reality security and defense system.

"So, he made you for me?" he asks the AI.

No, but you have access to all of Tony's protocols.