Pehli Nazar Mein (In First Look)

Assalamoalaikum everyone another story...this one is completely different from the last one...but you will surely enjoy.
_______________________________________

''What?....mom dad do you know what you guys are talking about?'' Ruhan shouted like the whole Himalayas broke on him.

''Yes we know...and this is true and you have to accept it.'' His father said in a calm tone.

''But dad why didn't you tell me earlier...who is she...and about her...dad it's just unbelievable.'' He said and sat on the bed with his head in his hands.

''See my child...she is the best for you...believe me she belongs to a very good family and she is well educated too...I have seen her and talked with her too.'' His father said.

''Tell me one thing dad...am..am I really in nikkah with her?'' He asked again to be sure.

This was the biggest shock of Ruhan Mallik's entire 26 years life.

''Yes you are in nikkah with her...with Aaina Shahwar.'' His father words again ranged in the room.

''Do you have some one else in your life?'' This time his father's voice had a little fear.

''No dad...how can you think like that...it's just I am shock.'' He said.

''Beta if you don't believe see this.'' His mother forwarded a picture and a nikkah nama.   

It was really his signature on it...but he didn't remember anything because of his accident that he went through at the age of 10...three years after his nikkah.

And a picture of a cute and chubby girl of approx 5 years old.

She looks like tomato..is she still like this
the first thing that came across his mind was this.

He was brought up in Mumbai..he never went to his ancestral land...and now when he is going back he has to get his wife with him...whom he hasn't even seen.

Ruhan Mallik...a well known name in the business world...he was the only heir of his father's business...but he had his own business which he established himself...the most eligible bachelor who was never a  bachelor.

Ruhan Mallik