Part 3

After the balcony encounter Aaina and Ruhan didn't come infront of each other

After the balcony encounter Aaina and Ruhan didn't come infront of each other...guests were coming continuously since 2 days as the next day it was Walima (reception) of Aaina and Ruhan.

Ruhan had to talk to Aaina about something important but he didn't got a chance to.

After searching for her in the lounge area he was tired...actually the lounge area was huge and this time it was not his exaggeration.

''Aaina...'' he called his wife who was busy eating something with her niece...probably chocolates.

Aaina abruptly turned around as if someone caught her stealing something.

She quickly swallowed the chocolate that was in her mouth.

''Can I talk to you?'' Ruhan asked politely and again the ever so fast Aaina's brain started running.

''Me?...talk?'' She blabbered.

''Yes...you...talk...please.'' Ruhan said in the same tone.

Aaina silently got up and followed him.

Na jane kya karega mere saath...ek toh itni badi haweli hai cheekhungi bhi toh lounge tak awaaz nahi jayegi...Allah ji jaan bacha lena meri (don't know what he will do to me...and this house..it's so big that if I will shout then also my voice won't reach to the lounge...Allah please save me).

The thought express of Aaina Shahwar was on full speed.

''Daro mat kuch bhi nahi karunga main...(relax I won't do anything).'' Aaina jumped as Ruhan spoke.

Hein ise kaise pata chala main kya socg rahi hun (what...how did he know what I was thinking) Aaina thought.

''Tum bilkul Aaina ki tarah ho...sab kuch saaf dikhta hai...kya tum soch rahi ho kya bolna chahti ho...sab kuch (you are just like mirror...everything is clear...whatever you think whatever you want to speak...everything is crystal clear).'' Ruhan said with lots of emotions in his voice.