part 5

It's been 2 days since Hamza had apologize to her and till now she was really successful in ignoring him. Her behavior was irritating him to the core...but what could she do...she had shed enough tears because of him and now her mind was not ready to forgive him...not yet.

But heart...it had it's own opinion. Persistent on forgiving him it was not letting her sleep or even think properly.

Early morning was the time and right now she was in her bed contemplating whether to go out or stay. This confusion was not enough that now her period's mood swing was on full swing. Like right at the moment she was craving for chocolates.

Groaning in frustration she sat up and ran her hands through her nest like hair. After completing her morning routine she left her cocoon or her room.

Hamza hadn't seen her once from last 2 days...and right now he was making breakfast for himself. Suddenly he heard someone's footsteps and turned around. He was shocked.

There stood she in all her grace with wide eyes. Nervousness overtook him amd for a second he felt as if breathing was heck difficult.

"Umm...actually I was..yeah breakfast...I was making breakfast." His words were as shaky as he himslef was. He couldn't even believe that he was nervous.

She didn't utter a worda just made a scowl and moved towards the fridge.
Her cravings for chocolate was getting higher and higher and it was difficult for her to control herself.

She opened the fridge and a sparkly beautiful and attractive packet caught her attention. Her eyes seemed to sparkle. There is an emoji -'heart in eyes' same was her reaction.

There were chocolates.

She picked it up and turned around. Hamza was looking at her with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"I..I got them for you...yesterday-" he was not able to complete his sentence as her hands engulfed him in a bear hug. She literally jumped on him making him stumble backwards for a moment.

"You are the best...thank you so much..." Her worda were so loud that he felt his ears going numb.

After crushing him for some seconds she pulled apart and moved out of the kitchen humming something. Realization was still nor dawned upon her. And here he was standing like a statue in the same position she left him.

"Chocolate can do wonders.."he murmured to himself and a huge grin appeared on his face.

After preparing food and getting ready he waited for her but she didn't appear so he left.

On the other hand realisation had hit Hoorain when she was in middle of completing her chocolate.

"What have I done..." She whispered and embarrassment would be less worth word of what she felt right now.

Nevertheless she continued to do what she was doing...eating chocolate.

It's been a week since that incident. Hoorain again went undercover. Everyday Hamza would get some chocolates in hope of her forgiveness but it never happened. Hoorain would sneak in the middle of night and eat the chocolates. Somewhere in a deep corner she had already forgiven him but still she was testing...how much he could endure.

Another day was almost at its end and Hamza was still not home. Her heart was beating drastically. It was getting difficult even to breath.

Another hour passed and it was past midnight. She could barely open her eyes and dodged to sleep on the couch itself.

Three in the morning was the time when Hamza entered the house. The first thing that caught his attention was Hoorain sleeping on the couch.

A look of confusion emerged on his face. He kept his bag on the table and went towards her. Her form was lying in a very uncomfortable way. Adoration was less word to explain how he was looking at her. Pure adoration and love. Love which grew unknowingly.

He shook her shoulder and called her name. It was enough for her to wakeup. Her eyelids peeled open and confusion were prominent in her eyes.

"Hamza?"she breathed out with utmost confusion looking towards him.

He nodded and next moment she wrapped her arms around his neck. He could feel wetness on his shirt.

"Hey what happened? Why are you crying baby?" Concer was evident in his voice.

"Where were you? Have you seen the time? You know how scared I was?" She bombarded him with questions. His lips twitched up in a smile and he embraced her more tightly.

"I am sorry love...I was stuck in work. I am sorry for making you worry." He whispered softly.

Sudden realization made her break the hug and embarrassment took over her. Her eyes were looking everywhere but him. He smiled with amusement. This girl sure was his downfall.

"I..I...food..do you want  food?" She asked after mustering some courage.

"Yes..." He replied and went to get freshened.

After few moments he was sitting on the dinning table and as soon as he was about to eat Hoorain turnes around to leave.

He instantly grabbed her hand making her halt in her steps.

"How far will you run?" He asked with utmost softness he could. His words had a longing she could easily understand.

"I am sorry...it was my mistake. Please forgive me." His voice a mere whisper and his head was bowed down while she was stuck in her own inner turmoils.

"Please Hoorain...give me a chance." His each word held a plea...an eagerness.

"I know I have been a jerk...but please forgive me. I promise I will never ever hurt you...and trust me I will never let go of this promise. Forgive me...will you?" He asked looking hopefully towards her. His eyes held a glint that told her to accept his apology...she was drowning in his emotions. And literally she was not regretting it.

"I forgive you."

As soon as these words escaped her mouth he felt he had won the whole world. His mouth parted but nothing came out he was comprehending what to say. And he did what he felt the most right thing at that moment.

He got up and wrapped his hands around her...crashing her to himself.

"I love you...so much.." A kind of heaviness was in his voice as if he was trying hard to control his tears.

"I will make you love me..."he whispered and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Little did he know that she was already in love with him. There always was love in both hearts...and the only thing left was acknowledgement.

What reality actually is that happened with them...misunderstandings...apology...acknowledgements and then only love.

They fell unknowingly...but knowingly they accepted each other.

Assalamoalaikum...*sheepish smile*
Yes yes I am on this planet only.

Sorry for late update.

I hope you like the end.

But I think it's not that good cause I...I just think so.

Sorry once again.

Please vote and comment.