Irtaza was still in a daze from the turn of events his life took ; Him and Maha! Never in his right mind he ever thought about Maha in that way ; but from the past two weeks, he couldn't help his thoughts that wandered over her

Him and Maha! Never in his right mind he ever thought about Maha in that way ; but from the past two weeks, he couldn't help his thoughts that wandered over her.
He started noticing the things he never noticed before.
Like the twin mole on her collar bone, how she smelled like a ripe strawberry , or how she scrunched her nose when Murtaza teased her , or how the corner of her eyes turned pink when she was angry or naraz , or how she was clumsy and tripped over air , or how her clothes accentuated her curves...

Tramping down the stairs, his eyes caught hers from a far , she sat on the couch beside Ahad, who was probably helping her with her homework.
Irtaza's charcoal black eyes seemed to glue on Maha's form, who was looking like an angel in her peach ensemble.
Her matching duppatta was carelessly thrown on the couch cusion beside her.
Irtaza clenched his jaw.
This was the one thing he despised the most about the girl in front of him, she was always so careless living in a house full of boys.
Irtaza knew that Murtaza, Safeer , Ahad or his brothers won't stare at her in that light, they all treated her like a kid.
maybe , that's why she was so careless around them.

"Maha"
She jumped visibly , hearing his thundering voice.

"Ohhh Irtaza bhai, come sit, can you solve this question? I have been trying to solve it for her but I'm not getting it right"
Ahad smiled and maked roam for Irtaza between him and Maha.

"Yeah sure, Ahad! Abeeha was looking for you just now"

"Ohhh..bhai I'll go"
Ahad blushed, thinking about the certain grey eyed girl.
Irtaza cracked a smile as Ahad left the lounge.
Young love.
His eyes moved back to the little temptress sitting beside him.

"Duppatta pehno, how many times do I have to tell you that?"

"Irtaza bhai aap toh mere peechy hy pare rehty hain"
Maha said angrily, her nose scrunched up, pink lips in a cute pout, Irtaza almost melted at the sight.

"Peechy Abhi tak toh nhi paraa, Lekn shadi hojane do phir tumhen peechy parny ka matlab btaonga"
Irtaza whispered in her ears, his eyes caressed her Apple cheeks, wondering how smooth they were.

"Yeh ap Kiya keh rhy Hain Irtaza bhai?"

"Bhai ki bachi; say my name"
Irtaza hauled her tiny form against him, hands gripping her floral arms.
Maha felt her heart accelerating, her cheeks tinted feeling his warm breath on her face.

"I-Irtaza.."
Her lips trembled , Irtaza wanted to feel those trembling lips on his.
Irtaza haider, stop your dirty thoughts.

"Irtaza bhai...oh...yeh Kiya horha hai yahan? My innocent eyes"
Murtaza had entered the lounge room at some point, his hands were covering his eyes.