Life has been slow-paced with Maha and Irtaza wanted it to be that way, his days are spent wandering over her thoughts, his nights are passionate with her under him, her warmth that comforts him, her scent that ignites the fire within him

He had grown to love the smallest of things about her.
Like How she curled up against him, how she had a scar on her right shoulder that he kissed everytime he made love to her, how she smiled at him lazily with her eyes closed when they're lying down, her nose scrunches...
He had thought about this alot these past days, it had already been 3 weeks since their wedding and Irtaza still haven't once told her those three words.
It wasn't easy to say 'i love you'...
He would mean it if he ever said that to her.
It wasn't like he didn't wanted to, he was still reflecting on his own feelings.
The change in his feelings towards Maha was surprising since he used to despise her before but it's so puzzling how a bond can change your feelings this fast.
His dado once said :
'Nikkah main bohat taqat hoti hai'
He understand and accepts that phrase now.

Irtaza parked his car in the porch, his muscles were aching, he wanted nothing but to lie down in his bed and sleep for hours but these days Maha waits for him to come back like a good little wife, dressed up for him.
Irtaza stared at his Alpina wristwatch with a grimace.
It was already late today.
When entering the main lounge, his eyes caught her pacing back and forth in the lounge.

"Babe, I told you wait mat kiya karo"
Irtaza stopped in front of her, noticing how she had a faint make-up on, vintage pink lipstick and kohl that maked her brown eyes pop.

"Irtaza, mainy khana bhi nhi khaya"
Maha glared at him and Irtaza felt bad, it was 9:30 and his cute little wife was hungry because of him.

"Okay, let's eat"
He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and walked towards the kitchen.
Filling his and hers plate with food, his eyes kept taking glances at her.
She was in a bad mood, her pouting lips and frowned brows were the evidence.
Irtaza sat beside her and motioned for her to start eating, Maha glared at him once and looked away.

"I'm not hungry anymore"
Irtaza let out a cold sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Mainy kiya kardiya ab larki"
Maha looked at him in disbelief.
She had gotten ready just for him, even wore make-up, he didn't even complimented her , didn't even stared at her properly...