کچھ چیزیں ادھوری ہونے کی وجہ سے ہی پوری ہوتی ہیں؛

(Kuch cheezen adhori hony ki wajah se hy pori hoty hain)

~

What is life?
Life is unforeseen.
One moment you're above the sky, the next moment you're crashing down...

"Khan, stop it, you're ruining the frosting"
Aina whined.
She was making red velvet cupcakes for him because Sikandar doesn't like sweet dishes, he only eat cakes or pastries.

"How am I ruining it Mrs. Sikandar?"
His warm breath was tickling her neck, as his arms were wrapped around her, pulling her back to his chest.

"Ap bahir jayen, you're distracting me"
Sikandar laughed when she attempted to push him away with her small hands.

"Ohh, I am distracting you Jan?"
Aina flushed a deep shade of pink from his deep voice.

"S-Sikandar"
Aina shrieked when he licked the frosting off her finger, whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

A clearing of throat had Sikandar backing away from her.
There stood Jahangir on the kitchen door, his tall form clad in a Gucci taupe sweater and dark jeans, his chiselled jaw now had a bit of stubble that complimented him, hairs were slightly messy as if he ran his fingers through them a few times.
One of the things she liked about Jahangir Lala was,. His fashion sense and the way he carried himself.
Her baby Sikandar; was no less.

"Where's sakeena?"
Jahangir asked Sikandar, trying to look anywhere but  her.

"Lala, Sakeena left early today"
Sikandar replied, his fingers were wrapped around her delicate shoulders; and Aina was glaring at him because of this public display of affection.
Jahangir's cavernous eyes lingered on his brother's hand, way long then he intended to be.

"Okay"
Jahangir turned around to leave, the air in this kitchen was suffocating him.

"Lala, do you want something? I can make you"
Her voice was as dulcet as he recalled, this past month since she was here, Jahangir was avoiding her like a plague, he didn't spoke to her unless she initiated a conversation; which she rarely did.

"I wanted a coffee but it's okay, I'll manage"

"Ary lala, aese kese? Apki choti bhabi kis lye hai?"
Jahangir tried not to get a reaction our of him at the word "bhabi". He didn't thought of her as his babhi once.

"Yes lala, go to your room, I'll bring you coffee"
Jahangir wanted to deny but one look at her turquoise eyes and he was smitten again.

Jahangir was back in his room counting seconds, waiting for her to come.
A knock on his door, had him sitting straight on the beige sofa.
Jahangir was staring intently at the patterns of his amber plush carpet, avoiding her again.