32

Chapter 32

I heard Chen Xili say that she would go to the company to go to her office for a while, and Shen Chuchu had an intuition that a good thing would come.

Sure enough, after arriving at the company, Chen Xili said: "The actress who played the male-sister in the play is now pregnant, and can't shoot the dance and the pressure part. The movie is already filmed, and it is not good to go to the actors temporarily. Look for it. Just as you play in the play is also a role of a dancer, so don't worry about dancing. Just, the director still wants to see your acting and make a decision. The director will come to the company around ten o'clock. Look at the mirror."

The male-sister's sister is the female No. 3 in the play, and the play is second only to the female host and the princess. This is more important than the role she used before. Thinking of this, Shen Chuchu is not calm inside, she can even hear her heartbeat.

Excited for a while, Shen Chuchu found his voice, said: "Do you have to come to the company? I haven't seen him since I came to the company. What do I need to prepare? What is the content of the audition?"

Chen Xili looked at Shen Chuchu's nervous and excessive appearance, and comforted: "You don't have to be nervous, the guide is very good, but as a director, the actor is stricter. Especially the director of his café. Specific I don't know what the audition is. It's always a movie made by our company. You just don't be too bad."

Shen Chuchu understood the meaning of Chen Xili's words, and assured: "Well, Director Chen, I will definitely grasp this opportunity."

An hour later, the guide came to the audition. Today, he mainly came to the top of the company to talk about some things. The audition is just a matter of incident. The company's deputy director has recommended this newcomer, he is still very reassured. It's all a company, and which newcomer's performance can be known. He is quite satisfied with the things he has heard about Shen Chuchu.

At the moment of seeing the guide, Shen Chuchu became even more nervous. Before the introduction, it was the birth of the Emperor. It was the idol of many people when they were young. Although it is now fifty or sixty years old, it can still be seen in the past.

From the beginning, Chang Tu began to observe Shen Chu Chu. Seeing her nervousness, she said with a smile: "Don't be nervous, the content of this audition is very simple. You will play the role you prepared before. Just show me a dance."

Shen Chuchu just took the script and prepared the role of the female No. 3 for a long time. When she heard it, she finally breathed a sigh of relief. The role of the dancer is not much, and she has been trying to figure out for a long time in these two months. When she danced, although she was not a graduate of the class, she trained for three months before she first entered the company. After nearly two months of preparation, she was much better than the layman.

Sure enough, often guided her dance and nodded slightly.

Next, after Shen Chuchu rested for a while, the regular guide looked at the script and selected a plot for Shen Chuchu to perform.

"There is no physical performance, and the generals are toasted after the dance."

Shen Chuchu recalled the episode with her eyes closed. In the whole movie, she only had three plays, which is the most representative part of the characters and the color. Because here she finally played against the protagonist.

Soon, she recalled all the plots. After the brewing, she began to perform.

Pretending to be standing in front of a tall man, she raised her hands with her hands, with envious feelings in her eyes, and endured her excitement, slowly said: "General, please respect you."