99

Chapter 99

Shen Chuchu saw this situation of Chen Yi, and quickly went to the Internet to find out if anyone had discovered her divorce. After searching through various websites, I did not find a photo about Chen Yi who had divorced or who was with whom.

She saw Chen Yi's daily/vigorous appearance and didn't think about it anymore.

She is now fully engaged in the filming.

A few days after she started shooting, she could clearly feel that her pores were nervous. After a week of shooting, she finally adapted to the rhythm of Zhou. However, the next thing was said by Chen Yi.

Shen Chuchu has just adapted to Zhou, thinking that the shooting at N is coming to an end. As a result, Zhou Zhi did not mean to leave.

"Chu Chu, the previous scenes have been re-photographed. Presumably you should have more insights now, try again and see which ones are better."

Hearing such a request, Shen Chuchu should have felt very embarrassed, but Shen Chuchu was relieved. To be honest, she also thinks that compared with the later, her previous shooting was too bad.

She finally understood why Chen Yi's status was reprimanded by Zhou, but not only was not angry but more happy. To be honest, she is also very happy. It's the kind of happiness that I feel as if I have touched the door and continue to improve.

"Okay, Zhou Gui, I will definitely shoot this time." Shen Chuchu promised.

Hearing the words of Shen Chuchu, Zhou Dao smiled and said: "The little girl should not give herself such great pressure, relax, and come slowly."

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "Thank you Zhou Guide."

When I took another shot, the speed was much faster than before. In two days, everyone shot all the scenes here.

Next, the crew will go to another scene. Shen Chuchu had a two-day holiday, but there was nothing in the company, and she felt that she was in urgent need of some nutrients for the performance, so she did not go back, but went to the next place with the crew.

Zhou Dao is very satisfied with this.

In the next place, Shen Chuchu met Chen Yi again.

After contacting Chen Yi several times, Shen Chuchu also somewhat touched her temperament. Although she has received many awards, she is very approachable.

After a few days, the fact that Chen Yi has been divorced is still unstoppable.

The reason is that her husband, no, should be said that her ex-husband Guo Wenzhe was photographed by the media with a female student.

Guo Wenzhe is actually a circle writer, a screenwriter, a "well-known" screenwriter. However, his famous reason is not because he has done much in the screenwriter industry, but because his wife Chen Yi is more famous. Therefore, after the marriage, his compulsion has also risen.

Although the level of the scriptwriter is still very low, many people still look for him in the name of Chen Yi.

Since ancient times, masculinity has existed. Guo Wenzhe is no exception. Although Chen Yi was going to pursue Chen Yi because she was more beautiful and famous, but when this fame was no longer what he used to show off, but became the pressure in his life, Guo Wenzhe felt a little uncomfortable. It is.

The contradiction between the two people has gradually erupted.

#陈仪老公出道女学生#

#郭文哲与女学生搂搂抱抱#