108

Chapter 108

"It's my pleasure to look like a donkey." Shen Chuchu said.

"However, your temper is not very similar." Ye Qishen said while drinking.

Shen Chuchu glanced at the bottle in Ye Qishen's hand and said: "If you drink too much alcohol tomorrow, if you don't perform well, you are expected to be stunned by the director. I can remind you in advance, the director's temper is very bad today."

Ye Qishen wanted to take another drink and put the bottle down again: "Is it? I may be miserable tomorrow."

Shen Chuchu smiled and said: "What kind of person is Xunzi?"

After listening to this, Ye Qishen subconsciously wants to pick up the bottle again. However, he thought that Yuan didn't like him to drink, and he didn't like him to smoke. He put it down again.

"Actually, I don't like the taste of tobacco and alcohol at all, but sometimes, these things can paralyze my nerves." Ye Qishen did not answer the question of Shen Chuchu, but spoke about other things.

However, after saying this sentence, he looked at the waves in the layers and said: "She is a very awkward person, but she is a very real woman. She has her own principles and bottom line. No one can touch it. So, when she first entered the entertainment circle, she was very dissatisfied with some of my practices. At that time, we often quarreled."

Said, Ye Qi shook his head and said: "I know, these blame me, she is such a real and kind person, and I often make some immoral things for fame. In front of her, I Some couldn't lift my head. Until then, I compromised."

Shen Chuzu said: "I can see that Xunzi is a very good person, and you like Xunzi very much."

Ye Qishen said: "Yes, she is a very good person, and I am a villain. Everyone wants to know the reason for my divorce. It is this thing, I am sorry for her. Although I compromised at that time, However, in the face of my own decline in popularity, I was very painful in my heart. Until one day, my agent once again proposed to let me speculate. There was a female star on the scene that day, and the round was also My agent called, this is what I don't know."

Shen Chuchu did not think that Ye Qishen would tell these words to her. She looked at Ye's deep and painful face and felt that this kind of heavy sadness made people breathless.

"There is a lot of blood in the back. I went there, but I was somewhat tempted, but in the end, I didn't agree. Just, when I left, the female star accidentally fell on me. And when I got her up, I saw that the circle was not far away."

Speaking of these things, Ye Qishen wants to take out a cigarette from his body. After half a touch, I finally touched it, but he gave up.

"There are probably a lot of reasons for divorce, but in many cases, these reasons are just one, or the last straw that crushes the camel."

"The round is indeed a slight depression. She kept herself in the room all day and didn't tell me a word." Ye Qishen talked about these things, and his tone became sad.

"How can I not know that her depression is because I got it. I promised her beautiful future, but I did not honor it. I broke her love for love, the yearning for marriage. I am probably the day. The man with the most scum underneath."

Shen Chuchu heard the whimper in the voice, the man's eyes staring at the sea, his eyes reddish.

For a time, neither of them spoke, and there were only layers of waves in the ear.

"Deep brother, have you ever thought about having a child?" Shen Chuchu asked.

Ye Qishen did not expect that Shen Chuchu would ask such a question, and looked at her subconsciously and said: "I have thought about it, but I have never had time to do it."