Chapter 1-On My Way

This is in replacement for Episode 1 as Tristian isn't actually in town for that part of the story. My bad. Not really!

I took a few deep breaths as the world seemed to calm itself around me, standing here, in the waters of Milan, this was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen. It was beautiful, a masterpiece, the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I turned and faced my long-time friend and tour guide for the world. Wherever I needed him, he was there. It was a great thing with how much I traveled. His deep brown hair ruffled as his green scarf blew through the wind. His eyes shined like emeralds, and in this cold dark night, it was a perfect comforting sight.

"Last night?" He asked as he stepped towards me and into the water, "My shoes..." I chuckled as he stood beside me. I looked out onto the water more and smiled.

"Yeah," I answered, "But I get to see my sister tomorrow, I haven't seen her in person since I left for Hawaii a couple of months ago."

"Oh yeah, you've been gone for three months..." He said, "Doesn't feel like we've been traveling that much."

"Because you're used to it, I'm not," I said, "This was my first trip in a couple of years." He smiled and nudged me with his arm.

"Yeah, but you have to admit, it's always something else," He said and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah..." I said and leaned against him, "Did Tommy ever call you?"

"No," He responded and glanced at his watch, "It's almost showtime..."

"You scared?"

"Aren't you?"

"No," I answer.

"Yes," He answers.

We both laugh.

"C'mon," I say, "Let's go meet up with Lance. You've-" I booped his nose and giggled, "Have a few things to say to him." We both laughed and joked on our way to the Seta. A 4 1/2 star restaurant in Milan. Perfect for tonight.

~*~*~TIME SKIP~*~*~

"It's almost the end of dinner," I whispered to him as he fumbled with the box in his hands.

"Not yet," He said.

"It's now or never Jeffory," I told him and he nodded. Taking a breath and turning towards Lance. Lance was busying laughing a joke that his little sister told him when Jeffory took his hand, his face turned red. They were Yin and Yang, Lance was blonde, pale, shorter than I mind you, and I'm 5 foot exact. His eyes were blue like crystals, and he was the sweetest person I've ever met. Lance's sister looked and listened closely to Jeffory's words. She was the opposite of Lance in appearance only. She had curly red hair and deep brown eyes. She was sweet, but not like Lance. Maria was a cute little, sweet paranoid mix.

"Lance," Jeffory let out a breath, "I... Do you, remember that night in the treehouse, when we talked about being Prince's, and having our own fairy tale endings, that was the day, where all of this started. And now, on that day, 14 years later, this is starting." Jeffory slipped out of his chair and bent over, pulling out the box and opening it, to a single silver band. "Will you marry me? Will you become the King, with me?" Lance gasped, I started crying, Maria looked shocked beyond compare, but still, she smiled. Lance had no words. All he could do was a nod. He nodded and Jeffory put the box down, swing Lance's short, thin body in his arms and kissing him.

"I love you," Lance finally said as the two were crying and all I could do was cheer for them as they laughed. Some people around us stared, others cheered, and few applauded. Gay Couple proposed in a restaurant in Milan with their best friend and sister watching with another 2 dozen people.

"I love you too!" Jeffory smiled and kissed him again.

"Okay you two, save it for the hotel room," Maria joked, "You have it to yourselves tonight since both of us are heading home tonight." Jeffory and Lance sat down, too wrapped up in themselves to notice that I was walking away, and money for my meal was already on the table. Not even Maria noticed.

I ran outside and back to the water. My bags and stuff were already sent back to my apartment and my bag was bouncing at my side. I let out a scream when I hit the water and looked up. You know those moments when something happens and makes you think about everything you could've had. That was what happened. I screamed and kneeled into the water, thinking about everything I did wrong. That fight. That ruined me. My Mother... it ruined her to. My Father's still out of the picture, which I don't mind. Running away... that ruined him. Even though I can't remember who him is.

"I'm sorry Mom," I said and stood up. I shook my head and turned on my heels in the water, watching it splash up as an old favorite song played in my head. It was mine and my sister's favorite. Cause You're The One. I threw my headphones in, put on the song, and headed to the airport. It was time to go home... "I'm on my way, Ava."

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS! This was just the start of it all, there is more to come and the updates will continue with the series online, two chapters (or more) every week, both will be posted on Sunday though, so don't wait around on Saturday for one. Anyways thank you! And the next update will be Tristian arriving and meeting the Damos for the first time!

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!